● Adeli, A. and Baghaei, F. (2013). Production and supply of rainbow trout in Iran and the world, World Journal of Fish and Marine Sciences, 5(3): 335–341.
● Al-Sayed Mahmoud, K., Linder, M., Fanni, J. and Parmentier, M. (2008). Characterisation of the lipid fractions obtained by proteolytic and chemical extractions from rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) roe. Process Biochemistry, 43: 376–383.
● AOAC (1995). Official Methods of Analysis of AOAC International, Sixteenth Edition, AOAC International, Arlington, VA.
● Barat, J.M., Rodriguez-Barona, S., Andres, A. and Fito, P. (2003). Cod salting manufacturing analysis. Food Research International, 36(5): 447–453.
● Bledsoe, G.E., Bledsoe, C.D. and Rasco, B. (2003). Caviars and Fish Roe Products. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 43(3):317–356.
● Bremner, H.A. (2002). Safety and quality issues in fish processing. CRC Press, p. 519.
● Gallart-Jornet, L., Barat, J.M., Rustad, T., Erikson, U., Escriche, I. and Fito, P. (2007). Influence of brine concentration on Atlantic salmon fillet salting. Journal of Food Engineering, 80 (1): 267–275.
● Gessner, J., Würtz, F., Kirschbaum, F. and Wirth, M. (2008). Biochemical composition of caviar as a tool to discriminate between aquaculture and wild origin. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 24: 52–56.
● Goulas, A.E. and Kontominas, M.G. (2005). Effect of salting and smoking method on the keeping quality of chub mackarel (Scomber japonicus): biochemical and sensory attributes. Food Chemistry, 93: 511–550.
● Inanli, A.G., Coban, E. and Dartay, M. (2010). The chemical and sensorial changes in rainbow trout caviar salted in different ratios during storage. Fish Science, 76:879–883.
● Inanli, A.G., Oksuztepe, G. Ozpolat, E. and Cohan, O.E. (2011). Effects of acetic acid and different salt concentrations on the shelf life of caviar from rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss W. 1792). Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances, 10 (23): 3172–3178.
● Jamalzad Fallah, F., Khara, H., Fallah, F., Jabarpour, S. (2012). Organoleptic assessment of mullet (Liza auratus, Risso 1810) caviar with different salt concentrations. First national conference of fisheries and aquatic animals [In Persian].
● Jittinandana, S. Kenney, P.B., Slider, S.D. and Kiser, R.A. (2002). Effect of brine concentration and brining time on quality of smoked rainbow trout fillets. Journal of Food Science, 67(6): 2095–2099.
● Khodanazary, A. and Shabanpur, B. (2010). The comparison of changes in physicochemical content, bacterial and organoleptic properties in fillet and gutted common carp Cyprinus carpio during pickle salting. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 7(3): 75–85 [In Persian].
● Křížek, M., Vácha, F. and Pelikánová, T. (2011). Biogenic amines in carp roe (Cyprinus carpio) preserved by four different methods. Food Chemistry, 126(3): 1493–1497.
● Mojazi Amiri, B. and Rezaei Tavabe, K. (2010). The Caviar Fishes and Caviar. Tehran University Press. p. 256 [In Persian].
● Mexis, S.F., Chouliara, E. and Kontominas, M.G. (2009). Combined effect of an oxygen absorber and oregano essential oil on shelf life extension of rainbow trout fillets stored at 4°C. Food Microbiology, 26(6): 598–605.
● Mirsadeghi, H., Alishahi, A., Shabanpour, B. and Safari, R. (2015). Effects of salt and water temperature processing on qualitative changes in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) roe during refrigerator storage. Fisheries Science and Technology,4(1): 93–104 [In Persian].
● Moradi, Y. (2003). HACCP in Iranian Caviar. Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 15(2): 72–79
● Ozpolat, E., and Patir, B. (2010). Changes in sensorial and chemical quality in vacuum packaged of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) caviar during producing and preservation. Journal New World Science, 5: 336-343.
● Parvaneh, V. (2007). Quality control and the chemical analysis of food. 4th Edition, University of Tehran Publication, pp. 241–255 [In Persian].
● Periago, M.J., Rodrigo, J., Ros, G., Rodríguez-Jérez, J.J. and Hernández-Herrero, M. (2003). Monitoring volatile and nonvolatile amines in dried and salted roes of tuna (Thunnus thynnus L.) during manufacture and storage. Journal of Food Protection, 66(2): 335–340.
● Pourashouri, P., Yeganeh, S. and Shabanpour, B. (2015). Chemical and microbiological changes of salted Caspian Kutum (Rutilus frisii kutum) roe. Iranian Journal of Fisheries Sciences, 14(1): 176–187.
● Safari, R. and Yosefian, M. (2006). Changes in TVN (total volatile nitrogen) and psychotrophic bacteria in Persian sturgeon caviar (Acipenser persicus) during processing and cold storage. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 22(1): 416–418.
● Sengor, G.F., Cihaner, A., Erkan, N., Ozden, O. and Varlk, C. (2000). Caviar production from flathead grey mullet (Mugil cephalus, L.1758) and the determination of its chemical composition and roe yield. Turkish Journal of Veterinary Animal Science, 26: 183–187
● Taghiof, M., Nikoo, M. and Pourshamsian, K. (2012). Proximate and fatty acid composition of salted caspian kutum (Rutilus frisii) roes influenced by storage temperature and vacuum-packaging. World Journal of Fish and Marine Sciences, 4 (5): 525–529.
● Yasemen, Y., Celik, M. and Akamca, E. (2005). Effects of brine concentration on shelf-life of hot-smoked tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) stored at 4 °C. Journal of Food Chemistry, 97(2): 244–247.
● Yilmaz, M., Ceylan, Z.G., Kocaman, M., Kaya, M. and Yilmaz, H. (2009). The effect of vacuum and modified atmosphere packaging on growth of Listeria in rainbow trout (oncorhynchus mykiss) fillets. Journal of Muscle Foods, 20(4): 465–477.