● Beuchat, L.R. and Cousin, M.A. (2001). Yeasts and Molds, In: Pouch Downes, F. and Ito, K. (Editors), Compendium of Methods for the Microbiological Examination of Foods, 3th Edition, American Public Health Association, Washington DC, pp. 209–215.
● Delavenne, E., Mounier, J., Asmani, K., Jany, J.L., Barbier, G., and Le Blay, G. (2011). Fungal diversity in cow, goat and ewe milk. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 151(2): 247–251.
● Erdogan, A., Gurses, M., Turkoglu, H. and Sert, S. (2001). The determination of mold flora of some Turkish cheese types. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 4: 884–885.
● Erdogan, A., Gurses, M. and Sert, S. (2003). Isolation of moulds capable of producing mycotoxins from blue mouldy Tulum cheese produced in Turkey. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 85(1): 83–85.
● Harrigan, W.F. (1998). Laboratory Methods in Food Microbiology, 3th Edition, Academic Press, pp. 349–375.
● Hayaloglu, A.A. (2007). Microbial quality and presence of molds in Kuflu cheese. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 115(3): 376–380.
● Hoekstra, E.S., Van der Horst, M.I., Samson, R.A., Stark, J., and Van Rijn, F.T.J. (1998). Survey of the fungal flora in Dutch cheese factories and warehouses. Journal of Food Mycology, 1: 13–22.
● Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran (1993). Microbiology of milk and its products features. Iranian National Standard No. 2406, second revised. [in Persian]
● Jay, J.M., Loessner, M.J. and Golden, D.A. (2005). Modern Food Microbiology, 7th Edition, Springer, pp. 38–56.
● Lavoie, K., Touchette, M., St-Gelais, D. and Labrie S. (2012). Characterization of the fungal microflora in raw milk and specialty cheese of the province of Quebec. Dairy Science and Technology, 92: 455–468.
●Mortazavi, S.A., Kashani Nejad, M. and Ziaalhag, H.R. (2005). Food Microbiology. (Translation). Author: Frazier, William and Vesthof, Dennis, 4th Edition, published by University of Mashhad: 36-33. [in Persian]
● Nabavi, M., Ghorbani, R., Bemanian, M.H., Rezaie, M. and Nabavi, M. (2009). Prevalence of mold allergy in patients with allergic rhinitis referred to Semnan clinic of allergy . koomesh. 11(1): 27-32. [in Persian]
● Panelli, S., Brambati, E., Bonacina, C. and Feligini, M. (2013). Diversity of fungal flora in raw milk from the Italian Alps in relation to pasture altitude. SpringerPlus, 2: 405.
● Ranjbar, S., Noori, M. and Nazari, R. (2010). Study of milk aflatoxin M1 and its relationship with feed fungi flora in Markazi Province, Journal of Cell & Tissue, 1(1): 9-18. [in Persian]
● Salari, M.H. Sharyfi, M.R. Golzari, M. Sadrabadi, A.A. and Kafilian H. (2005). Study of Bacterial Contamination of Milk and Milk Products in Yazd Province, Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research, 4(1): 43-37. [in Persian]
● Shadzi, SH. (2012). Medical Mycology. 14th Edition, Publication of SID unit, Pages: 34-32. [in Persian]
● Walstra, P., Wouters, J.T.M. and Geurts, T.J. (2006). Dairy Science and Technology, 2nd Edition, Taylor & Francis Group LLC, pp. 19–83.