● Ahari, H., Anvar, S., Bayat, M., Talakesh, F., Sadeghi, M. and Rahmannia, H. (2013). Survey of shelf life effect on Iranian saffron with nano packaging SNP 103.3 for microbial properties and Nano particle release', Journal of Comparative Pathobiology, 39(4): 793-803. [In Persian]
● Alzoubi, F. and Bidier, S. A. (2013). Characterization and aggregation of silver nanoparticles dispersed in an aqueous solution. Chinese Journal of Physics, 51(3): 378-387.
● Amany, A., El-rab, S. F. G. and Gad, F. (2012). Effect of reducing and protecting agents on size of silver nanoparticles and their anti-bacterial activity. Der Pharma Chemica, 4(1): 53-65.
● Appendini, P. and Hotchkiss, J. (2002). Review of antimicrobial food packaging. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies, 3(2): 113-126.
● Ashraf, J. M., Ansari, M. A., Khan, H. M., Alzohairy, M. A. and Choi, I. (2016). Green synthesis of silver nanoparticles and characterization of their inhibitory effects on AGEs formation using biophysical techniques. Scientific Reports, 6: 20414.
● Auffan, M., Rose, J., Bottero, J.-Y., Lowry, G. V., Jolivet, J.P. and Wiesner, M. R. (2009). Towards a definition of inorganic nanoparticles from an environmental, health and safety perspective. Nature Nanotechnology, 4(10): 634-641.
● Bruna, J., Peñaloza, A., Guarda, A., Rodríguez, F. and Galotto, M. (2012). Development of MtCu2+/LDPE nanocomposites with antimicrobial activity for potential use in food packaging. Applied Clay Science, 58: 79-87.
● Dehnavi, A. S., Aroujalian, A., Raisi, A. and Fazel, S. (2013). Preparation and characterization of polyethylene/silver nanocomposite films with antibacterial activity. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 127(5): 1180-1190.
● Del Nobile, M. A., Conte, A., Buonocore, G. G., Incoronato, A., Massaro, A. and Panza, O. (2009). Active packaging by extrusion processing of recyclable and biodegradable polymers. Journal of Food Engineering, 93(1): 1-6.
● Fasihnia, S., Peighambardoust, S. H. and Peighambardoust, S. J. (2015). 'Investigating different properties of anti-microbial nanocomposite packaging films containing organically modified nanoclays', IranianJournal of Biosystems Engineering, 46(1): 77-84.
● Guzmán, M. G., Dille, J. and Godet, S. (2009). Synthesis of silver nanoparticles by chemical reduction method and their antibacterial activity. International Journal of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 2(3): 104-111.
● Han, J., Castell-perez, M. and Moreira, R. (2007). The influence of electron beam irradiation of antimicrobial-coated LDPE/polyamide films on antimicrobial activity and film properties. Lwt-food science and technology, 40(9): 1545-1554.
● Hong, S.-I. and Rhim, J.-W. (2012). Preparation and properties of melt-intercalated linear low density polyethylene/clay nanocomposite films prepared by blow extrusion. Lwt-Food Science and Technology,48(1):43-51.
● Huang, Y., Chen, S., Bing, X., Gao, C., Wang, T. and Yuan, B. (2011). Nanosilver migrated into food simulating solutions from commercially available food fresh containers. Packaging Technology and Science, 24(5): 291-297.
● Jo, Y., Garcia, C. V., KO, S., Lee, W., Shin, G. H., Choi, J. C., Park, S.-j. and Kim, J. T. ( 2018). Characterization and antibacterial properties of nanosilver-applied polyethylene and polypropylene composite films for food packaging applications. Food bioscience, 23: 83-90.
● Jokar, M., Rahman, R. A., Ibrahim, N. A., Abdullah, L. C. and Tan, C. P. (2012). Melt production and antimicrobial efficiency of low-density polyethylene (LDPE)-silver nanocomposite film. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 5(2): 719-728.
● Jyoti, K., Baunthiyal, M. and Singh, A. (2016). Characterization of silver nanoparticles synthesized using Urtica dioica Linn. leaves and their synergistic effects with antibiotics. Journal of Radiation Research and Applied Sciences, 9(3): 217-227.
● Liu, J., Li, X. and Zeng, X. (2010). Silver nanoparticles prepared by chemical reduction-protection method, and their application in electrically conductive silver nanopaste. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 494(1-2): 84-87.
● Liorens, A., Lloret, E., Picouet, P. A., Trbojevich, R. and Fernandez, A. (2012). Metallic-based micro and nanocomposites in food contact materials and active food packaging. Trends in Food Science and Technology, 24(1): 19-29.
● Macanás, J., Ruiz, P., Alonso, A., Muñoz, M. and Muraviev, D. N. (2011). Ion-exchange assisted synthesis of polymer-stabilized metal nanoparticles. Solvent Extraction and Ion Exchange: A Series of Advances, 20:7-9
● Magana, S., Quintana, P., Aguilar, D., Toledo, J., Angeles-chavez, C., Cortes, M., Leon, L., Freile-Pelegrín, Y., López, T. and Sánchez, R. T. (2008). Antibacterial activity of montmorillonites modified with silver. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 2819(1-2): 192-199.
● Marsh, K. and Bugusu, B. (2007). Food packaging—roles, materials, and environmental issues. Journal of Food Science, 72(3): 39-55.
● Mihaly Cozmuta, A., Peter, A., Mihaly Cozmuta, L., Nicula, C., Crisan, L., Baia, L. and Turila, A. (2015). Active packaging system based on Ag/TiO2 nanocomposite used for extending the shelf life of bread. Chemical and microbiological investigations. Packaging Technology and Science, 28(4): 271-284.
● Mittal, A. K., Chisti, Y. and Banerjee, U. C. (2013). Synthesis of metallic nanoparticles using plant extracts. Biotechnology Advances, 31(2): 346-356.
● Park, J. C., Jeon, G. E., Kim, C. S. and Seo, J. H. (2017). Effect of the size and shape of silver nanoparticles on bacterial growth and metabolism by monitoring optical density and fluorescence intensity. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering, 22(2): 210-217.
, H. and Poursharif
, L. (2016). Quality, sensory and microbial characteristics of fresh orange juice packed in LDPE nanocomposite films incorporating organoclay, modified nanoclays and Ag, Cu and ZnO nanoparticles. Iranian Journal of Biosystems Engineering
, 47(3): 393-403. [In Persian]
● Rhim, J., Wang, L. and Hong, S. (2013). Preparation and characterization of agar/silver nanoparticles composite films with antimicrobial activity. Food hydrocolloids, 33(2): 327-335.
● Roucoux, A., Schulz, J. and Patin, H. (2002). Reduced transition metal colloids: a novel family of reusable catalysts? Chemical Reviews, 102(10): 3757-3778.
● Shankar, S. S., Rai, A., Ahmad, A. and Sastry, M. ( 2004). Rapid synthesis of Au, Ag, and bimetallic Au core–Ag shell nanoparticles using Neem (Azadirachta indica) leaf broth. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 275(2): 496-502.
● Šileikaitė, A., Prosyčevas, I., Puišo, J., Juraitis, A. and Guobienė, A. (2006). Analysis of silver nanoparticles produced by chemical reduction of silver salt solution. Material Science, 12(4): 1392-1320.
● Suriati, G., Mariatti, M. and Azizan, A. ( 2014). Synthesis of silver nanoparticles by chemical reduction method: Effect of reducing agent and surfactant concentration. International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering, 10: 1920.
● Tan, S., Erol, M., Attygalle, A., Du, H. and Sukhishvili, S. (2007). Synthesis of positively charged silver nanoparticles via photoreduction of AgNO3 in branched polyethyleneimine/HEPES solutions. Langmuir, 23(19): 9836-9843.
● Tewari, G. and Juneja, V. (2008). Advances in thermal and non-thermal food preservation, John Wiley and Sons, pp. 91-98.
● Thangaraju, N., Venkatalakshmi, R., Chinnasamy, A. and Kannaiyan, P. (2012). Synthesis of silver nanoparticles and the antibacterial and anticancer activities of the crude extract of Sargassum polycystum C. Agardh. Nano Biomedicine and Engineering, 4(2):89-94.
● Tolaymat, T.M., El Badawy, A.M., Genaidy, A., Scheckel, K.G., Luxton, T.P. and Suidan, M., (2010). An evidence-based environmental perspective of manufactured silver nanoparticle in syntheses and applications: a systematic review and critical appraisal of peer-reviewed scientific papers. Science of the Total Environment, 408(5): 999-1006.
● Van dong, P., Ha, C. H. and Kasbohm, J. (2012). Chemical synthesis and antibacterial activity of novel-shaped silver nanoparticles. International Nano Letters, 2(1): 9.
● Varadan, V., Pillai, A., Mukherji, D., Dwivedi, M. and Chen, L. (2010). Introduction Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in Engineering, World Scientific Publishing Co, pp. 1-25.
● Willets, K. A. and Van duyne, R. P. (2007). Localized surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy and sensing. Annual Review of Physical Chemistry, 58: 267-297.
● Zapata, P. A., Tamayo, L., Páez, M., Cerda, E., Azócar, I. and Rabagliati, F. M. (2011). Nanocomposites based on polyethylene and nanosilver particles produced by metallocenic “in situ” polymerization: synthesis, characterization, and antimicrobial behavior. European Polymer Journal, 47(8): 1541-1549.
● Zhou, L., Lv, S., He, G., He, Q. and Shi, B. ( 2011). Effect of PE/Ag2o nano packaging on the quality of apple slices. Journal of Food Quality, 34(3): 171-176.