· Aftakhari, S.A. and Heidari, M. (2014). Accumulation of nitrate and nitrite in spinach (Spinacia oleracea L.) populations of native Iran. Herbal Products (Scientific Agricultural Journal), 37 (2): 89-98. [In Persian]
· Akhundi, M., Safarnejad, A.S. and Lahooti M. (2006). Effect of drought stress on proline accumulation and elemental changes in Yazdi, Nikkasheri and ranger (Medicago sativa L.). Journal of Soil and Water Sciences, 10 (1): 165-175. [In Persian]
· Behmadi, H., Khosh Kholgh Sima, N. A., Shavakhi, F., Madani. M. and Zomorodi, SH. (2019). Investigating the accumulation pattern of heavy metals, bioconcentration and translocation factors in different parts of Salicornia spp. (case study in Rud Shur Mardadabad Karaj). Food Engineering Research, 18 (66): 33-46. [In Persian]
· Choi, D., Lim, G.S., Piao, Y.L., Choi, O.Y., Cho, K.A., Park, C.B. et al., (2014). Characterization, stability, and antioxidant activity of Salicornia herbaciea seed oil. Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, 31(12): 2221-2228.
· European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), (2008). Nitrate in vegetables: scientific opine on of the panel on contaminants in the food chain. European Food Safety Authority Journal, 6 (6): 1-79.
· Essaidi, I., Brahmi, Z., Snoussi, A., Koubaier, H.B.H., Casabianca, H., Abe, N., et al., (2013). Phytochemical investigation of Tunisian Salicornia herbacea L., antioxidant, antimicrobial and cytochrome P450 (CYPs) inhibitory activities of its methanol extract. Food Control, 32(1): 125–133.
· Einollahipeer, F. (2012). Survey of heavy metals concentration Cd, Cu, Ni and Zn in sediment and different tissues of Avicenia marina (root, stem, leaf and flower) in gulf of Gwatr. Journal of Oceanography. 3(11): 72-83. [In Persian]
· Fotovat, A.R., Labbafi, M. and Zarringhalami, S. (2017). Heavy metals’ measurement in some edible vegetables of farms around zanjan city using novel inductively coupled plasma spectrophotometer technique. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology, 11 (4): 106-116. [In Persian]
Golia, E. E., Dimirkou, A. and Mitsios, I. K. (2008). Influence of some soil parameters on heavy metals accumulation by vegetables grown in Agricultural Soils of Different Soil Orders. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 81(1): 80-84.
· Ishikawa, N.; Shimizu, K.; Koizumi, T.; Shimizu, T. and Enishi, O. (2002). Nutrient value of saltwort (Salicornia herbacea L.) as feed for ruminants. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, 15 (7): 998-1001.
· Kiani, Sh. and Gheytasim, M. (2016). Evaluation of nitrate and nitrite accumulation in vegetables exposed on ShahreKord's markets. Journal of Food Hygiene, 5(20): 47-81.
· Kim, E., Chang, Y.H., Ko, J.Y. and Jeong, Y. (2013). Physicochemical and microbial properties of the Korean traditional rice wine, makgeolli, supplemented with banana during fermentation. Preventive Nutrition and Food Science, 18(3): 203–209.
· Kim, J.H., Song, J.Y., Lee, J.M., Oh, SH., Lee, H.J., Choi, H.J., et al. (2010). A study on physiochemical property of Salicornia herbaciea & Suaeda japonica. Journal of Food Hygiene and Safety, 25(2):170-179.
· Masson, P., Dalix, T. and Bussie`Re, S. (2010). Determination of Major and Trace Elements in Plant Samples by Inductively Coupled Plasma–Mass Spectrometry. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis, 41(3): 231–243.
· Min, J.G., Lee, D.S., Kim, T.J., Park, J.H., Cho, T,Y. and Park. D.I. et al., (2002). Chemical composition of salicornia herbacea L. Journal of Food Science and Nutrition, 7(1):105-107.
· Naderi, M. R., Danesh Shahraki, A. R. and Naderi, R. (2013). An overview of the hepatic mucus from heavy metals contaminated with soil. Human and Environment Quarterly, 10(4): 35-49. [In Persian]
· Ozawa, T., Miura, M., Fukuda, M. and Kakuta, S. (2010). Cadmium tolerance and accumulation in a halophyte salicornia europaea as a new candidate for phytoremediation of saline soils. Science Rep Graduated School Life & Environmental Science, 60: 1-8.
· Patel, S. (2016). Salicornia: evaluating the halophytic extremophile as a food and a pharmaceutical candidate. 3 Biotech, 6(1): 1-10.
· Rhee, M.H., Park, H.J. and Cho, J.Y. (2009). Salicornia herbacea: Botanical, chemical and pharmacological review of halophyte marsh plant. Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, 3(8): 548-555.
· Salman, M., Abdel-Hameed, E. S.S., Bazaid, S.A. and Al-Shamrani, M.G. (2014). Atomic absorption spectrometry and flame photometry for determination of minerals elements in fresh pomegranate fruit juice. Der Pharma Chemica, 6 (6): 149-155.
· Santamaria, P. (2006). Review – nitrate in vegetables: toxicity content, intake and EC regulation. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 86(1): 10-17.
· Shaikhghasemi, R. and Zomorodi, Sh. (2018). The effect of Salicornia europaea L. as salt substitute on some quality and sensory characteristic of Doogh, 80: 111-120. [In Persian]
· Shin, M. G. and Lee, G. H. (2013). Spherical granule production from micronized saltwort (salicornia herbacea) powder as salt substitute. Preventive Nutrition and Food Science, 8(1): 60-66.
· Tabarsa, M., Rezaei, M., Ramezanpour, Z. and Wayland, J. R. (2012). Chemical composition of the marine algae gracilaria salicornia (rhodophyta) and ulva lactuca (Chlorophyta) as a potential food source. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 92(12): 2500-2506.
· World Health Organization (WHO), (2005). Quality control methods for medicinal plant materials, WHO, Geneva. Switzerland.