● Abbas, H.K., Mirocha, C., Rosiles, R. and Carvajal, M. (1988). Effect of tortilla-preparation process on aflatoxins B1 and B2 in corn. Mycotoxin research, 4(1): 33-36.
● Al-Kuraieef, A.N., Alshawi, A.H. and Alsuhaibani, A.M. (2019). Effect of the combined action of potassium sorbate and irradiation on the quality-maintenance of strawberries. Journal of food science and technology, 56(7): 3374-3379.
● Amézqueta, S., Gonzalez-Penas, E., Lizarraga, T., Murillo-Arbizu, M. and De Cerain, A.L. (2008). A simple chemical method reduces ochratoxin A in contaminated cocoa shells. Journal of food protection, 71(7): 1422-1426.
● Aquino, S., Ferreira, F., Ribeiro, D.H.B., Corrêa, B., Greiner, R. and Villavicencio, A.L.C.H. (2005). Evaluation of viability of Aspergillus flavus and aflatoxins degradation in irradiated samples of maize. Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, 36(4): 352-356.
● Bhat R, Sridhar K and Karim A. (2010). Microbial quality evaluation and effective decontamination of nutraceutically valued lotus seeds by electron beams and gamma irradiation Radiation Physics and Chemistry 76(9): 976-981.
● Boumaaza, B., Benkhelifa, M. and Belkhoudja, M. (2015). Effects of Two Salts Compounds on Mycelial Growth, Sporulation, and Spore Germination of Six Isolates of Botrytis cinerea in the Western North of Algeria. International Journal of Microbiology, Volume 2015 (Article ID 572626): 8.
● Burgos-Hernandez, A., Lopez-Garcia, R., Njapau, H. and Park, D.L. (2001). Anti-mutagenic compounds from corn. Food additives and contaminants, 18(9): 797-809.
● CODEX, S. (2003). STAN 106-1983 (Rev. 1–2003). General standard for irradiated foods. Rome: FAO/WHO Codex Alimentarius Commission.
● Deberghes, P., Betbeder, A., Boisard, F., Blanc, R., Delaby, J., Krivobok, S., et al. (1995). Detoxification of ochratoxin A, a food contaminant: prevention of growth of Aspergillus ochraceus and its production of ochratoxin A. Mycotoxin research, 11(1): 37-47.
● Elias-Orozco, R., Castellanos-Nava, A., Gaytan-Martinez, M., Figueroa-Cárdenas, J. and Loarca-Pina, G. (2002). Comparison of nixtamalization and extrusion processes for a reduction in aflatoxin content. Food Additives & Contaminants, 19(9): 878-885.
● EU, C.r.o. 2006. Setting maximum levels for certain contaminants in foodstuffs (pp. 4-24): Official Journal of the European Union.
● Hammad, A. and El-Bazza, Z. (1988). Moulds contaminating smoked herring and their control by gamma irradiation. Azerbaijan Journal of Microbiology, 4: 10-18.
● Review of Human Carcinogens: Chemical Agents and Related Occupations, 9283213238 C.F.R. (2012).
● International Organization for Standardization (ISO).(2003). Foodstuffs–determination of aflatoxin B1, and the total content of aflatoxins B1, B2, G1 and G2 in cereals, nuts and derived products–high-performance liquid chromatographic method: European Committee for Standardization Geneva. ISO. No. 16050 . [In persian]
● International Organization for Standardization (ISO) (2008). Microbiology of Food and Animal Feeding Stuffs: Horizontal Method for the Enumeration of Yeasts and Moulds: Part 2: Colony Count Technique in Products with Water Activity Less Than or Equal to 0.95. ISO. NO. 21527-2. [In persian]
● Jay, J.M., Loessner, M.J. and Golden, D.A. (2005). Modern food microbiology 7th ed. In Heldman, D.R. (Ed.), Chapter 30 (pp. 709-715). United state of America: Springer.
● Jayashree, T., Praveen Rao, J. and Subramanyam, C. (2000). Regulation of aflatoxin production by Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein phosphorylation and dephosphorylation. FEMS microbiology letters, 183(2): 215-219.
● King, J.M. and Prudente Jr, A.D. (2005). Chemical detoxification of aflatoxins in food and feeds. Aflatoxin and Food Safety (pp. 546-556): CRC Press.
● Lanza, C., Mazzaglia, A., Paladino, R., Auditore, L., Barnà, R. and Loria, D. ( 2013). Characterization of peeled and unpeeled almond (Prunus amygdalus) flour after electron beam processing. Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 86: 140-144.
● Maggon, K., Gupta, S. and Venkitasubramanian, T. (1977). Biosynthesis of aflatoxins. Bacteriological Reviews, 41(4): 822- 855.
● Markov, K., Mihaljević, B., Domijan, A.-M., Pleadin, J., Delaš, F. and Frece, J. (2015). Inactivation of aflatoxigenic fungi and the reduction of aflatoxin B1 in vitro and in situ using gamma irradiation. Food control, 54:79-85.
● Méndez‐Albores, A., Martínez‐Bustos, F., Gaytán‐Martínez, M. and Moreno‐Martínez, E. (2008). Effect of lactic and citric acid on the stability of B‐aflatoxins in extrusion‐cooked sorghum. Letters in applied microbiology, 47(1): 1-7.
● Nyandieka, H., Maina, J. and Nyamwange, C. (2009). Detoxification of aflatoxin in artificially contaminated maize crop by ammoniation procedures. Discovery and Innovation, 21(1): 77-79.
● Pankaj, S., Shi, H. and Keener, K.M. (2018). A review of novel physical and chemical decontamination technologies for aflatoxin in food. Trends in Food Science & Technology, 71: 73-83.
● Rao, J.P. and Subramanyam, C. (1999). Requirement of Ca2+ for aflatoxin production: inhibitory effect of Ca2+ channel blockers on aflatoxin production by Aspergillus parasiticus NRRL 2999. Letters in applied microbiology, 28(1): 85-88.
● Refai, M., Aziz, N., El-Far, F. and Hassan, A. (1996). Detection of ochratoxin produced by A. ochraceus in feedstuffs and its control by γ radiation. Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 47(7): 617-621.
● Rustom, I.Y. (1997). Aflatoxin in food and feed: occurrence, legislation and inactivation by physical methods. Food Chemistry, 59(1): 57-67.
● Schaarschmidt, S. and Fauhl-Hassek, C. (2019). Mycotoxins during the Processes of Nixtamalization and Tortilla Production. Toxins, 11(4): 227-253.
● Siddhuraju, P., Makkar, H. and Becker, K. (2002). The effect of ionising radiation on antinutritional factors and the nutritional value of plant materials with reference to human and animal food. Food Chemistry, 78(2): 187-205.
● Tulpule, P. (1969). Aflatoxicosis. Indian Journal of Medical Research, 57(8 Suppl.): 102-114.
● Viquez, O.M., Castell-Perez, M.E., Shelby, R.A. and Brown, G. (1994). Aflatoxin contamination in corn samples due to environmental conditions, aflatoxin-producing strains, and nutrients in grain grown in Costa Rica. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 42(11): 2551-2555.
● Waghmare, R.B. and Annapure, U.S. (2018). Integrated effect of radiation processing and modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) on shelf life of fresh fig. Journal of food science and technology, 55(6): 1993-2002.
● Whitaker, T.B. (2003). Detecting mycotoxins in agricultural commodities. Molecular Biotechnology, 23(1): 61-71.