· AOAC. )2000). Official Methods of Analysis, AOAC International, Chloride (Total) in Cheese, Volhard Method AOAC Official Method 935.43. 17th Edithion.
· AOAC. (2002). Official Methods of Analysis, AOAC International 2000.18, Fat Content of Raw and Pasteurized Whole Milk. 2, 27-28.
· ARDö, Y. and Polychroniadou, A. (1999). Laboratory manual for chemical analysis of cheese: improvement of the quality of the production of raw milk cheeses. (1st Edition), Publications Office, pp. 45-51.
· Fox, P. (1981). Exogenous proteinases in dairy technology. In Proteinases and their Inhibitors, (1st Edition), Elsevier, pp. 245-267.
· Fox, P.F., Guinee, T.P., Cogan, T.M. and Mcsweeney, P.L. (2017). Fundamentals of cheese science, (2nd Edition), Springer New York, pp. 27-69.
· Fox, P.F., Mcsweeney, P.L., Cogan, T.M. and Guinee, T.P. (2004). Cheese: chemistry, physics and microbiology: general aspects, (3rd Edition), Elsevier, pp. 550-600.
· Heino, A., Uusi-Rauva, J. and Outinen, M. (2010). Pre-treatment methods of Edam cheese milk. Effect on cheese yield and quality. LWT-Food Science and Technology, 43(4): 640-646.
· Holm, S., Malmbg, R. and Svensson, K. 1984. Method and plant for producing milk with a low bacterial content, Europian Patent, No. 0.194 286.
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (1970). Determination of fat in cheese and melted cheese.ISIRI No. 760. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (1977). Determination of chlorine in cheese.ISIRI No. 1809. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (1999). General method for sensory evaluation of dairy products. 1st edition, ISIRI No. 4691. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (ISIRI), (2001). Milk- Determination of nitrogen Content- Determination of non Protein- nitrogen content. 1st Edition, ISIRI No. 9188-4. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2002). Cheese and processed cheese. Determination of dry matter. 1st edition, ISIRI No. 1753. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (ISIRI), (2006). Milk and Milk products-determination of titrable acidity and pH value test method. 1st Edition, ISIRI No. 2852. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (ISIRI), (2008). Ice cream -Specifications and test methods. 5th. revision, ISIRI No. 2450. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (ISIRI), (2009). Dried milk, Enumeration of the specially thermoresistant spores of thermophilic bacteria 1st Edition. ISIRI No. 13807. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (ISIRI), (2015). Milk and milk products, Determination of nitrogen content, Part 1: Kjeldahl principle and crude protein calculation. 1st revision, ISIRI No. 9188-1. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2016). Raw milk: specifications and method of analysis.ISIRI No. 164. [In Persian]
· Jooyandeh, H., Mahmoodi, R. and Samavati, V. (2015). Effect of cold enzymatic treatment of milk by transglutaminase on textural properties of yogurt. Iranian Journal of Food Science and Technology, 13(1):91-99.
· Karatas, S., Tekin, Z.H. and Kiran, N, E. (2016). Reasons of bitterness in ultrafiltrated white cheese. IJISSET, 2(9): 39-44.
· Kasayi, S., Delshad, R., Maadi, H. and Haghi, M. (2011). Bactofugation of Liquid Milks; a Mechanical procedure to reduce bacteria in dairy product. In The First International Congress of Medical Bacteriology, Tabtiz University of Medical Sciences.
· Kilcawley, K., Wilkinson, M. and Fox, P. (2000). A survey of the composition and proteolytic indices of commercial enzyme-modified Cheddar cheese. International Dairy Journal, 10(3): 181-190.
· Kilcawley, K.N. (2017). Fundamentals of cheese science, Cheese flavour., Springer, pp.443-447.
· Lamichhane, P., Kelly, A.L. and Sheehan, J.J. (2018). Effect of milk centrifugation and incorporation of high-heat-treated centrifugate on the composition, texture, and ripening characteristics of Maasdam cheese. Journal of Dairy Science, 101(7): 5724-5737.
· Lemieux, L. and Simard, R. (1992). Bitter flavour in dairy products. II. A review of bitter peptides from caseins: their formation, isolation and identification, structure masking and inhibition. Dairy Science and Technology, 72(4): 335-385.
· Pinto, M.S., Pires, A.C., Sant’ana, H.M., Soares, N.F. and Craalho, A.F. (2014). Influence of multilayer packaging and microfiltration process on milk shelf life. Food Packaging and Shelf Life 1(2): 151-159.
· Solanki, G. and Rizvi, S. (2001). Physico-chemical properties of skim milk retentates from microfiltration. Journal of Dairy Science, 84(11): 2381-2391.
· Walkling-Ribeiro, M., Rodriguez-González, O., Jayaram, S. and Griffiths, M. (2011). Microbial inactivation and shelf life comparison of ‘cold’hurdle processing with pulsed electric fields and microfiltration, and conventional thermal pasteurisation in skim milk. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 144(3): 379-386.