عنوان مقاله [English]
The quality of raw milk plays an important role in the quality of the dairy products. The current study was aimed to investigate the quality of raw milk. Six hundred samples were collected from 5 industrial farms and 5 milk collection centers in Khorramabad city during the summer and winter (300 samples in each season). The amount of aflatoxin M1 was measured by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) in 40 samples (4 samples from each livestock). All of the 600 samples were investigated in terms of acidity, density, protein, water percent, protein, fat and total bacteria count. The results showed that in 5 samples out of the 40 (12.5%), the aflatoxin M1 was higher than the permitted level in national standard (50 ng / ml). The amount of fat, protein and density of samples collected in the winter was higher than those collected in the summer (P
Auldist, M., Mullins C., O Brien, B., O Kennedy, B.T. and Guinee, T. (2002). Effect of cow breed on milk coagulation properties. Milchwissenschaft, 5: 140–143.
● ISIRI 2406, Iranian National Standardization Organization (2017). Microbiology of milk and milk products – Specifications and test methods, 3rd Revision [In Persian].
● ISIRI 164, Iranian National Standardization Organization 164, (2017). Raw milk – specification and test methods, 3rd Revision [In Persian].
● ISIRI 7133, Iranian National Standardization Organization 7133, (2016).Milk and milk prouducts. Determination of aflatoxin M1 by HPLC method and immunoaffinity column clean up-test method, 1st Revision [In Persian].
● Jalili, M. and Scotter, M. (2015). A review of aflatoxin M1 in liquid milk. Iranian Journal of Health, Safety & Environment, 2 (2): 283-295.
● Jensen, R. (2002). The composition of bovine milk lipids: January 1995 to December 2000. Journal of Dairy Science, 85:295–350.
● Kabil, O.I., Ibrahim, E.A., El Barbary, H.A. and Ali, M.A. (2015). Effect of seasonal variation on chemical composition of Cow's milk. Benha Veterinary Medical Journal, 28(1): 150-154.
● Kędzierska-Matysek, M., Litwińczuk, Z., Florek, M., and Barłowska, J. (2011). The effects of breed and other factors on the composition and freezing point of cow’s milk in Poland. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 64(3): 336-342.
● Looper, M. (1994). Factors affecting milk composition of lactating cows. Division of Agriculture Research and Extension University of Arkansas System. (available at https://www.uaex.edu/publications/pdf/FSA-4014.pdf)
● Lues, J.F.R., De Beer, H., Jacoby, A., Jansen, K.E. and Shale, K. (2010). Microbial quality of milk, produced by small scale farmers in a peri-urban area in South Africa. African Journal of Microbiology Research, 4(17): 1823-1330.
● Medhammar, E., Wijesinha-Bettoni, R., Stadlmayr, B.,Nilsson, E., Charrondiere, U.R. and Burlingame, B. (2012). Composition of milk from minor dairy animals and buffalo breeds: a biodiversity perspective. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 92: 445–474.
● Movassagh, M.H. and Adinehvand, S. (2013). Study of aflatoxin M1 level in the collected raw cow milk from milk collection centers in Tabriz. Food Hygiene, 2(10): 63-70. [In Persian]
● Mohammadian, B., Khezri, M., Ghasemipour, N., Mafakheri, S. and Poorghafour Langroudi, P. (2010). Aflatoxin M1 contamination of raw and pasteurized milk produced in Sanandaj, Iran. Archives of Razi Institut, 65(2): 99-104. [In Persian]
● Nateghi, L., Yousefi, M., Zamani, E., Gholamian, M. and Mohammadzadeh, M. (2014). The effect of different seasons on the milk quality. European Journal of Experimental Biology, 4(1): 550-552.
● Neciu, F.C., Cziszter, L.T., Neamţ, R.I., Ilie, D.F. and Costin, L. (2012). Influence of season on raw milk yield and quality in a dairy farm. Lucrări Ştiinţifice-Seria Zootehnie, 58: 269-272.
● Norian, R., Pourfarzaneh, A.R. and Mashatian, F. (2015). Determination of aflatoxin M1 in raw milk produced in Qazvin province by ELISA and HPLC. Journal of Food Microbiology, 1(3): 7-13. [In Persian]
● Quist, M.A., Blanc, S.J., Hand, K.J., Lazenby, D. and Rangel, A.H.N. (2008). Influência do estágio de lactação sobre a composição do leite de búfala. Acta Veterinaria Brasilica, 5(3): 306-310.
● Schennink, A., Stoop, W.M., Visker, M.H.P.W., Heck, J.M.L., Bovenhuis, H., Van Der Poel, J.J. et al. (2007). DGAT1 underlies large genetic variation in milk-fat composition of dairy cows. Animal Genetics, 38: 467–473.
● Schönfeldt H.C., Hall N.G. and Smit L.E. (2012). The need for country specific composition data on milk. Food Research International, 47: 207–209.
● Tajkarimi, M., Aliabadi-Sh, F., Salah Nejad, A., Poursoltani, H., Motallebi, A. A. and Mahdavi, H. (2008). Aflatoxin M1 contamination in winter and summer milk in 14 states in Iran. Food Control, 19: 1033–1036.
● Zajác,P., Čapla, J., Vietoris,V., Zubrická,S. and Čurlej, J. (2015). Effects of storage on the major constituents of raw milk. Potravin a rstvo Scientific Journal for Food Industry, 9(1): 375-381.