● Auldist, M., Mullins C., O Brien, B., O Kennedy, B.T. and Guinee, T. (2002). Effect of cowbreed on milk coagulation properties. Milchwissenschaft, 5: 140–143.
● Fazlara, A., Zareie, M. and Mottaghian, N. (2013). Survey of predictive model for microbial load in raw and pasteurized milk with measuring electrical resistance (Impedance-Splitting Method) and it's correlation with milk titrable acidity. Iranian Veterinary Journal, 9(2): 97-105. [In Persian]
● ISIRI 2406, Iranian National Standardization Organization (2017). Microbiology of milk and milk products – Specifications and test methods, 3rd Revision [In Persian].
● ISIRI 164, Iranian National Standardization Organization 164, (2017). Raw milk – specification and test methods, 3rd Revision [In Persian].
● ISIRI 7133, Iranian National Standardization Organization 7133, (2016).Milk and milk prouducts. Determination of aflatoxin M1 by HPLC method and immunoaffinity column clean up-test method, 1st Revision [In Persian].
● Jalili, M. and Scotter, M. (2015). A review of aflatoxin M1 in liquid milk. Iranian Journal of Health, Safety & Environment, 2 (2): 283-295.
● Jensen, R. (2002). The composition of bovine milk lipids: January 1995 to December 2000. Journal of Dairy Science, 85:295–350.
● Kabil, O.I., Ibrahim, E.A., El Barbary, H.A. and Ali, M.A. (2015). Effect of seasonal variation on chemical composition of Cow's milk. Benha Veterinary Medical Journal, 28(1): 150-154.
● Kędzierska-Matysek, M., Litwińczuk, Z., Florek, M., and Barłowska, J. (2011). The effects of breed and other factors on the composition and freezing point of cow’s milk in Poland. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 64(3): 336-342.
● Looper, M. (1994). Factors affecting milk composition of lactating cows. Division of Agriculture Research and Extension University of Arkansas System. (available at https://www.uaex.edu/publications/pdf/FSA-4014.pdf)
● Lues, J.F.R., De Beer, H., Jacoby, A., Jansen, K.E. and Shale, K. (2010). Microbial quality of milk, produced by small scale farmers in a peri-urban area in South Africa. African Journal of Microbiology Research, 4(17): 1823-1330.
● Medhammar, E., Wijesinha-Bettoni, R., Stadlmayr, B., Nilsson, E., Charrondiere, U.R. and Burlingame, B. (2012). Composition of milk from minor dairy animals and buffalo breeds: a biodiversity perspective. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 92: 445–474.
● Movassagh, M.H. and Adinehvand, S. (2013). Study of aflatoxin M1 level in the collected raw cow milk from milk collection centers in Tabriz. Food Hygiene, 2(10): 63-70. [In Persian]
● Mohammadian, B., Khezri, M., Ghasemipour, N., Mafakheri, S. and Poorghafour Langroudi, P. (2010). Aflatoxin M1 contamination of raw and pasteurized milk produced in Sanandaj, Iran. Archives of Razi Institut, 65(2): 99-104. [In Persian]
● Nateghi, L., Yousefi, M., Zamani, E., Gholamian, M. and Mohammadzadeh, M. (2014). The effect of different seasons on the milk quality. European Journal of Experimental Biology, 4(1): 550-552.
● Neciu, F.C., Cziszter, L.T., Neamţ, R.I., Ilie, D.F. and Costin, L. (2012). Influence of season on raw milk yield and quality in a dairy farm. Lucrări Ştiinţifice-Seria Zootehnie, 58: 269-272.
● Norian, R., Pourfarzaneh, A.R. and Mashatian, F. (2015). Determination of aflatoxin M1 in raw milk produced in Qazvin province by ELISA and HPLC. Journal of Food Microbiology, 1(3): 7-13. [In Persian]
● Quist, M.A., Blanc, S.J., Hand, K.J., Lazenby, D. and Rangel, A.H.N. (2008). Influência do estágio de lactação sobre a composição do leite de búfala. Acta Veterinaria Brasilica, 5(3): 306-310.
● Schennink, A., Stoop, W.M., Visker, M.H.P.W., Heck, J.M.L., Bovenhuis, H., Van Der Poel, J.J. et al. (2007). DGAT1 underlies large genetic variation in milk-fat composition of dairy cows. Animal Genetics, 38: 467–473.
● Schönfeldt H.C., Hall N.G. and Smit L.E. (2012). The need for country specific composition data on milk. Food Research International, 47: 207–209.
● Tajkarimi, M., Aliabadi-Sh, F., Salah Nejad, A., Poursoltani, H., Motallebi, A. A. and Mahdavi, H. (2008). Aflatoxin M1 contamination in winter and summer milk in 14 states in Iran. Food Control, 19: 1033–1036.
● Zajác,P., Čapla, J., Vietoris,V., Zubrická,S. and Čurlej, J. (2015). Effects of storage on the major constituents of raw milk. Potravin a rstvo Scientific Journal for Food Industry, 9(1): 375-381.