● Dadgarnia, M.A., Gholami-Ahangaran, M. and Shakerian A. (2017). The determination of enrofloxacin residue in quail meat, in Yazd by HPLC. Journal of Food Hygiene, accepted for publishment. [In Persian]
●Ebrahimzadeh Attari, V., Mesgari Abbasi, M., Abedimanesh, N., Ostadrahimi, A. and Gorbani, A. (2014). Investigation of enrofloxacin and chloramphenicol residues in broiler chickens carcasses collected from local markets of Tabriz, northwestern Iran. Health Promotion Perspectives. 4(2): 151–157.
●Lolo, M., Pedreira, S., Miranda, J.M., Vázquez, B.I., Franco, C.M., Cepeda, A., Fente, C. (2006). Effect of cooking on enrofloxacin residues in chicken tissue. Food Additive Contamination, 23(10): 988-993.
● Martín, B., Cornejo, J., Lapierre, L., Iragüen, D., Pérez, F., Hidalgo, H. and Andre, F. (2010). Withdrawal time of four pharmaceutical formulations of enrofloxacin in poultry according to different maximum residues limits. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 33: 246–251.
● Martinez, M., McDermott, P. and Walker, R. (2006). Pharmacology of the ﬂuoroquinolones: a perspective for the use in domestic animals. Veterinary Journal, 172: 10-28.
● Riviere, J.E. and Papich, M.G. (2013). Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 9th edition, John Wiley & Sons, London, pp. 929-930.
● Salehzadeh, F., Salehzdeh, A., Rokni, N., Madani, R. And Golchinefar, F. (2007). Enrofloxacin residue in Chicken tissues from Tehran slaughterhouses in Iran. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 6(4): 409-13.
● Tajik, H., Malekinejad, H., Razavi-Rouhani, S.M., Pajouhi, M.R., Mahmoudi, R. and Haghnazari, A. (2010). Chloramphenicol residues in chicken liver, kidney and muscle: a comparison among the antibacterialresidues monitoring methods of Four Plate Test, ELISA and HPLC. Food and Chemical Toxicology,48(8-9):2464-8.
● Rokni, N., Kamkar, A., Salehzadeh, F. and Madani R. (2007). Study on enrofloxacin residues in chicken tissues by HPLC. Iranian Food Science and Technology Research Journal, 4(2): 11-16. [In Persian]
● Tajik, H., Razavi Rouhani, S., Pajohi Alamoti, M. and Mahmoudi, R. (2011). Comparison of enrofloxacin residues in poultry tissues slaughtered in North West provinces of Iran by using FPT and Elisa. Journal of Urmia University of Medical Sciences, 22 (1):18-24 [In Persian].
● Vahedi, N., Motamedi, A. and Golchin, M. (2011). Determination of antibiotic residue in commercial poultry carcass by means of FPT (Four Plate Test) in Mazandaran province. Iranian Food Science and Technology Research Journal, 8(1): 65-72. [In Persian]
● Van Boeckel, T.P. (2015). Global trends in antibiotic al use in food animals. Proceeding of National Academy of Science of USA, 112 (18): 5649-5654.