عنوان مقاله [English]
Petroleum hydrocarbons are among the routine chemical pollutants in industrial areas. The aim of this study was to evaluate the accumulation of petroleum hydrocarbons in six commercial fish species consisting of common Carp, Pike, Caras, Sefid fish, Tinca tinca and Catfish in stations of Anzali wetland. For this purpose, Anthracene, Fluorene and Phenanthrene PAHs measured by Gas Chromatography with a detector (GC-FID). Ten numbers were studied from each fish type including Catfish, Karas, and Pik from the central and East stations, Carp fish from the west and central stations and Sefid fish from the central station (with any Fluorene contamination). Phenanthrene and Fluorene concentration among the west, east, and central stations showed difference significant (p<0.05). Anthracene was observed in Pike, Catfish, Tinca tinca of the central and east stations, Carp fish of the central station, Sefid fish of the west and east stations and Caras of the central and west stations. Based on the results, Carp fish of east station and Pike fish of the west station in terms of contamination to Fluorene and Carp fish of the east and west stations and pike and Tinca tinca of the west stations were not suitable for human consumption based on the WHO measures. Moreover, according to the the WHO rules (No. 48568, 73338 and 31581), Tinca tinca of the central and west stations, Karas of the west and east stations, Catfish of the west, east and central, Sefid fish of the central stations and Carp fish of the central and east of wetland in terms of contamination to Phenanthrene were found unsuitable for human consumption.
· Abdolahpur Monikh, F., Hosseini, M., Kazemzadeh Khoei, J. and Ghasemi, A. F. (2014). Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons levels in sediment, benthic, benthopelagic and pelagic fish species from the Persian Gulf. International Journal Environmental Research, 8 (3):839-848.
· Anyakora, C., Ogbeche, A., Palmer, p. and Coker, H. (2005). Determination of polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons in marine samples of Siokolo Fishing Settlement. Journal of Chromatography, 1073 (4): 323-330.
· Beg, M.U., Saeed, T., Al – Muzaini, S., Beg, K. R. and Al – Bahloul, M. (2003). Distribution of petroleum hydrocarbon in sediment from coatal area receiving industrial effluent in Kuwait. Ecotoxicology and Environmental safety, 54(4): 47 – 55.
· Chouksey, M. K., Kadam, A. N. and Zingde, M. D. (2004). Petroleum hydrocarbon residues in the marine environment of Bassein–Mumbai. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 49(4):637–647.
· Cheung, K.C., Leung, H.M., Kong, K.Y. and Wong, M.H. (2007). Residual levels of DDTs and PAHs in freshwater and mari ne fish from Hong Kong markets and their health risk assessment. Chemosphere, 66(3): 460-468.
· Clark, R. B. (2005). Marine Pollution, book, Fifth edition, Oxford University Press. 248 P.
· Deb, S. C., Araki, T. and Fukushima, T. (2000). Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in fish organs, marine pollution bulletin. Food Additives and Contaminants, 24(2): 201 - 209.
· Denton, G. R. V., Concepcion, L. P., Wood, H. R. and Morrison, R. J. (2006). Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in small island coastal environments: A case study from harbours in Guam, Micronesia. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 52(3): 1090–1117.
· Kennish, M. J. (2001). Practical Handbook of Marine Science. Third Edition. CRC Press. 876p.
· Kirso, U., Paalme, L., Voll, M., Irha, N. and Urbas, E. (2001). Distribution of the persistent organic pollutants, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, between water, sediments and biota. Aquatic Ecosystem Health and Management, 4(2): 151-163.
· Mahmoodi, M., Safahieh A. R. and Nikpour, Y. (2012). Ghanemi K. Distribution and Sources of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the Sediment of Bushehr Coastal Zone-Iran. Iranica. Journal Energy and Environmental science. 3(2): 173-179.
· Manual of oceanographic observations and pollutant Analyses Methods 3rd ed. (1999). Kuwait: Regional Organization for the Protection of the Marine Environment.
· Mirza, R., Faghiri, I. and Abedi, E. (2012). Contamination of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Surface Sediments of Khure-Musa Estuarine, Persian Gulf. World Journal Fisheries and Marine Sciences, 4(2): 136-141.
· Nasrollahzadeh Saravi, H., Pourgholam, R., Unesipour, H. and Makhlough, A. (2013). Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons (16PAHs) at the Sediments and Edible Tissue of Liza Saliens and Rutilus Frisii Kutum in Caspian Sea. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, 94(4): 79-90.
· Nasrollahzadeh Saravi, N. H., Rezvani, S. and Yonsei, S. H. (2009). Evaluation of polyaromatic oil contaminants (PAHs) in the Azad fish of the Caspian sea. Food Science, 32(3): 1-8.
· Nasrallahzadeh, C. and Malaki Shomali, D. (2000). The infection process of petroleum hydrocarbons in the Caspian Sea ports. Journal of Wetland Echobiology, 8(4): 23 – 31.
· Nasr Neveen, I. N., Abo EL-Enaen, H. and Yosef, T. A. (2012). Study of Some Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons Residues in Fish at Sharkia Governorate Markets in Relation to Public Health. Global Veterinaria, 8 (6): 670-675.
· Neff, J. M. (1979). Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the Aquatic Environment: source, Fates and Biological Effects, Applied Science Oublisher, London. Pp: 262.
· Neff, J. M. (2002). Bioaccumulation in marine organisms. Effects of contaminants from oil well produced water. 1 st. Amsterdam: Elsevier. pp: 468.
Neff, J. M, Stout, S. A. and Gunster, D. G. (2005). Ecological Risk Assessment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Sediments: Identifying Sources and Ecological Hazard. International Environment Assessment Managment, 1(1): 22-33.
· Norazida Manam, M., Yen Shen Yuh, L. and Mohamad Pauzi, Z. (2001). Distribution of Petroleum Hydrocarbons in Aquaculture Fish from Selected Locations in the Straits of Malacca, Malaysia. Journal of World Applied Sciences, 54(2): 14 -21.
· Olabemiwo, O.M., Alade, A.O., Tella, A.C. and Adediran, G.O. (2011). Assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons content in smoked C. gariepinnus and T. guineensis fish species available in Western Nigeria. International Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 11(2): 135-150.
· Potrykus, J., Albalat, A., Pempkowiak, J. and Porte, C. (2003). Content and pattern of organic pollutants (PAHs, PCBs and DDT) in blue mussels (Mytilus trossulus) from the southern Baltic Sea. Oceanologia, 45(4): 337-355.
· Rose, A., Ken, D., Kehinde, O. and Babajide, A. (2012). Bioaccumulation of Polycyclic Aromati Hydrocarbons in Fish and Invertebrates of Lagos Lagoon, Nigeria. Journal Emerging Trends Engineer Applied Science. 3(2): 287- 296.
· Tatyana, m., Urian, N and Gharibkhani, D. (2010). Evaluation of polycyclic aromatic compounds (PAHs) occur in fish left shoe (pseudorhombus elevatus) in the northern Persian Gulf area. Applied Science, 24(2): 135 - 143.
· Veerasingam, S., Venkatachalapathy, R., Raja, P., Sudhakar, S., Rajeswari, V., Mohamed Asanulla, R. and et al.(2011). Petroleum hydrocarbon concentrations in ten commercial fish species along Tamilnadu coast, Bay of Bengal, India. Environ Science Pollution Research, 10(3): 356-011-0466-8.
· Venkatachalapathy, R., Veerasingam, S., Basavaiah, N. and RamkumarT. (2010). Comparison between petroleum hydrocarbon concentrations and Magnetic properties in Chennai coastal sediments, Bay of Bengal, India. Marine and Petroleum Geology, 27:1927–1935.
· Vives, I., Grimalt, J. O, Fernandeza, P. and Rosseland, B. (2004). Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in fish from remote and high mountain lakes in Europe and Greenland. Science of the Total Environment, 324(4): 67–77.
· Walker, S. E., Dickhut, R. M., Chisolm-Brause, C., Sylva, S. and Reddy, C. M. (2005). Molecular and isotopic identification of PAHSources in a highly industrialized urban estuary. Organic Geochemistry,36(4): 619–632.
· Word Health Organization. No: 31581. Anthracene analytical standard. Word Health Organization.
· Word Health Organization. No: 48568. Fluorene analytical standard. Word Health Organization.
· Word Health Organization. No: 73338. Phenanthrene certified reference material. Word Health Organization.
· Zakaria, M. P. and Mahat, A. A. (2006). Distribution of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in sediments in the Langat Estuary. Coastal Marine science, 30(1): 387- 395.
· Zakaria, M. P., Takada, H. and Kumata, H. (2003). Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) Distribution in suspended matter and sediments: Langat river as a model for the Malaysian aquatic environments. Water and Drainage, 13(4): 387 – 399.