· Abdel-Fattah, S.M., Yahia Hassan, A.S., Bayoum, H.M. and Eissa, H.A. (2010). The use of lemongrass extracts as antimicrobial and food additive potential in yoghurt. Journal of American Science, 6: 582-259.
· Al-kadmany, E., Khattar, M., Haddad, T. and Toufeili, I. (2003). Estimation of shelf life of concentrated yoghurt by monitoring selected microbiological and physiological changes during storage. Journal of Dairy Science, 85: 1023-1030.
· Bakkali, F., Averbeck, S., Averbeck, D., Zhiri, A. and Idaomar, M. (2008). Biological effects of essential oils, Food and Chemical Toxicology, 46: 446-475.
· Christopher, M.D., Reddy, V.P. and Venkateswarlu, K. (2009). Viability during storage of two Bifidobacterium bifidum strains in set and stirred yoghurts containing whey protein concentrate. Natural Products, 8: 25-31.
· Cinabs, A. and Yazici, F. (2008). Effect of addition of blueberries on selected physicochemical and sensory properties of yoghurts. Food Technology and Biotechnology, 46: 434-441.
· Dawidowicz, A.L., Wianowska, D. and Baraniak, B. (2006). The antioxidant properties of alcoholic extracts from Sambucus nigra L. (antioxidant properties of extracts). LWT-Food Science and Technology, 39: 308-315.
· Guler-Akin, B. and Serdar Akin, M. (2005). Effect of cysteine and different incubation temperatures on the microflora, chemical composition and sensory characteristic of bio-yoghurt made from goat's milk. Food Chemistry, 100: 788-793.
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2008). Microbiology of food and animal feeding stuffs Horizontal method for the enumeration of yeasts and molds -Part 1: Colony count technique in products with water activity greater than 0.95. ISIRI No. 10899-1. [In Persian].
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2004). Yogurt -Enumeration of characteristic microorganisms-Colony count technique at 37 °C. 3rd revision, ISIRI No. 695 [In Persian].
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2002). Milk and milk products - Enumeration of coliforms part 1: colony count technique at 30 ºC without resuscitation. ISIRI No. 7714. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2006). Milk and milk products-Determination of titrable acidity and value pH-Test method. ISIRI No. 2852. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2009). Milk-Determination of fat content. ISIRI No. 384. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (1970). Determination of milk dry matter. ISIRI No. 637. [In Persian]
· Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran. (2008). General method for sensory evaluation of dairy products. ISIRI No. 4691. [In Persian]
· Kailasapathy, K. (2006). Survival of free and encapsulated probiotic bacteria and their effect on the sensory properties of yoghurt. LWT-Food Science and Technology, 39: 1221-1227.
· Karim, G., Meshgi, M.A., Ababil, R.K. and Bokaie, S. (2016). Antimicrobial effect of Mentha spicata and Mentha pulegium essential oils in two storage temperatures on the survival of Debaryomyces hansenii in Iranian Doogh. Applied Food Biotechnology, 3: 99-104.
· Mahmoudzadeh, F., Qajarbeigi, P., Mahmoudi, R. and Mohammadpoorasl, A. (2016). Effect of thymus kotschyanus essential oil on the physicochemical and sensory properties of Doogh. Iranian Journal of Food Science and Technology, 13: 91-101. [In Persian]
· Mehraban Sangatash, M., Karazhyan, R., Hadad Khodaparast, M.H., Habibi Najafi, M.B. and Beiraghi Toosi, S. (2007). Effect of essential oil and extract of Ziziphora clinopodioides on yoghurt starter culture activity. Iranian Journal of Food Science and Technology, 4: 48-55.
· Mumtaz, S., Rehman, S.U., Huma, N., Jamil, A. and Nawaz, H. (2008). Xylooligosacharide enriched yoghurt: Physicochemical and sensory evaluation. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 7: 566-569.
· Panesar, P. and Shinde, C.H. (2011). Effect of storage on synersis, pH, Lactobacillus acidophilus count, Bifidobacterium count of Aloevera fortified probiotic yoghurt. Current Research in Dairy Science, 11: 935-942.
· Poursorkhabi, SH.M. (2009). Importance and identifying of Golpar as medicinal plant. Journal of SabzZist, 4: 55-56. [In Persian]
· Roshani, S., Gohari Ardebili, A. and Arianfar, A. (2015). Investigation on antimicrobial and antioxidant effects of Thymus vulgaris on mozzarella cheese. Research and Innovation in Food Science, 4: 233-246. [In Persian]
· Salminen,S., von Wright, A. and Ouwehand, A. (2004). Lactic acid bacteria: microbiology and functional aspects. 3rd edition. Marcel Dekker Inc. New York.
· Salwa, A.A., Galal, E.A. and Neimat, A. (2004). Carrot yoghurt: sensory, chemical, microbiological properties and consumer acceptation. Pakistan Journal of Nutrition, 3: 322-330.
· Thormar, H. (2011). Lipids and Essential Oils as Antimicrobial Agents. Wiley and Sons Ltd. pp. 267-270.
· Vahedi, N., Mazaheri-Tehrani., M. and Shahidi, F. (2008). Optimizing of fruit yoghurt formulation and evaluating quality during storage. American Journal of Agriculture and Environment Science, 3: 922-927.
· Zekai, T. and Erdogan, K. (2003). Physical, chemical, microbiological and sensory characteristics of some fruit-flavored yoghurt. Van Veterinary Journal, 14: 10-14.
, B., Sogdic, D. and Ozcelik, S. (2005). Survival of Escherichia coli
O157:H7 during the storage of Ayran produced with different spices. Journal of Food Engineering, 79: 679-680.