· Alirezaei, M., Aminlari, M., Gheisari, H.R. and Tavana, M. (2011). Actinidin: a promising milk coagulating enzyme.European Journal of Food Research and Review, 1(2): 43-51.
· Azarnia, S., Ehsani, M. and Mirhadi, S. (1997). Evaluation of the physicochemical characteristics of the curd during the ripening of Iranian brine cheese. International Dairy Journal, (6): 473-478.
· AOAC. (2010). Official Methods of Analysis. 18th edition, 3rd revision, Association of Official Analytical Chemists, Washington D.C, pp. 248-256.
· Bradford, M.M. (1976). A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilization the principle of protein dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry, 72(1-2): 248-254.
· Chazarra, S., Sidrach, L., Lopez-Molina, D. and Rodriguez-Lopez, J.N. (2007). Characterization of milk clotting properties of extracts from artichoke (cynara scolymus,L.) flowers. International Dairy Journal,17(12): 1393-1400.
· Chitpinityol, S. and Crabbe, M.J.C. (1998). Chymosin and aspartic proteinases. Journal of Food Chemistry, 61(4): 395-418.
· Englund, P.T. and Graig, L.C. (1968). Studies on ficin. Its isolation and characterization. Journal of Biochemistry, 163-175.
Farahnoodi, F. (1998). Dairy industries. Tehran Research and Education Jahad Company, 98-100. [In Persian]
· Ghahreman, A. and Attar, F. (1999). Biodiversity of plant species in Iran. Central Herbarium of Tehran University, Faculty of Science, 379. [In Persian].
· Galan, E., Prados, F., Pino, A., Tejada, L. and Fernandez-Salguero, J. (2008). Influence of different amounts of vegetable coagulant from cardoon cynara cardunculus and calf rennet on the proteolysis and sensory characteristics of cheese made with sheep milk. International Dairy Journal, 18(1): 93-98.
· Hashim, M.M., Mingsheng, D., Iqbal, MF. and Xiaohong, C. (2011). Ginger rhizome as a potential source of milk coagulating cysteine protease. Journal of Phytochemistry, 72(6): 458-464.
· Hesari, J., Ehsani, M.R., Khosroshahi, A. and McSweeney, P.L.H. (2006). Contribution of rennet and starter to proteolysis in Iranian UF white cheese. Lait, 86(4): 291-302.
· Irudayaraj, J. and chen, M. (1999). Texture development in cheddar cheese during ripening. Agriculture Engineering, 41: 253-258.
· Jacob, M., Jaros, D. and Rohm, H. (2011). Recent advance in milk clotting enzymes. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 64(1): 14-33.
· Kumar, A., Sharma, J., Mohanty, A.K., Grover, S. and Batish, V.K. (2006). Purification and characterization of milk Clotting enzyme from goat (Capra hircus). 145(1): 108-113.
· Macedo, I.Q., Faro, C.J. and Pires, E.M. (1993). Specificity and kinetics of the milk clotting enzyme from cardoon (Cynara cardunculus) toward bovine kappa casein. Journal of Agricultural Food Chemistry, 41(10): 1537-1540.
· Maynard, A.A., and Marie, R. (1965). Principles of Sensory Evaluation of Food. Academic Press, NewYork, pp. 53-63.
· Najera, A.I., Renobales, M. and Baroon, L. (2003). Effects of pH, temperature, CaCl2 and enzyme concentration on the rennet-clotting properties of milk: a multifactorial study. Journal of Food Chemistry, 80(3): 345-352.
· Piero, A.R.L., Puglisi, I. and Petrone, G. (2002). Characterization of “Lettucine”, a serine-like protease
from Lactuca sativa
leaves, as a novel enzyme for milk clotting. Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, 50 (8): 3439-3443.
· Pino, A., prados, F., Galan, E., Mcsweeney. and P.L.H, Fernandez-Salguero, J. (2009). Proteolysis during the ripening of goats milk cheese made with plant coagulant or calf rennet. Internationa Journal of Food Research, 42 (3): 3230-3240.
· Prados, F., Pino, A., Rincon, F., Vioquie, M. and Fernandez- Salguero, J. (2006). Influence of the frozen storge on some characteristic of ripened Mancheco type cheese manufactured with a powdered egetable rennet. Journal of Food Chemistry, 64: 177-183.
· Roserio, L.B., Barsoa, M. and Wilbey, R.A. (2003). Cheese making with vegetable coagulants the use of Cynara L for the production of ovine milk cheese. International Journal of Dairy technology, 56(2): 76- 85.
· Tejada, L., Abellan, A., Cayuela, J.M., Martinez-cacha, A. and Fernandez-salguero, J. (2007). Proteolysis in goats milk cheese made with calf rennet and plant coagulant. International Dairy Journal, 21: 48-54.
· Tejeda, L., Gomez, R. and Fernandez-Salguero, J. (2002). Sensory characteristicts of ewe milk cheese made with three types of coagulant: calf rennet, Powdered vegetable coagulant and crude aqueous extract from Cynara cardunculus. Journal of Food Quality, 30(1): 91-103.
· Tripathi, P., Tomar, R. and Jagannadham, M.V. (2011). Purification and biochemical characterisation of a novel protease streblin. Journal of Food Chemistry, 125 (3): 1005-1012.