· Agah, H., Leermakers, M., Elskens, M., Fatemi, S. M. R. and Baeyens, W. (2009). Accumulation of trace metals in the muscle and liver tissues of five species from the Persian Gulf. Journal of Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 157: 499-514.
· Ahmad, A.K. and Shuhaimi-Othman, M. (2010). Heavy metal concentration in sediments and fishes from Lake Chini, Pahang, Malaysia. Journal of Biological Sciences, 10 (2): 93-100.
· Al-Yousuf, M.H., El-Shahawi, M.S. and Al-Ghais, S.M. (2000). Trace metals in liver, skin and muscle of Lethrinus lentjan fish species in relation to body length and sex. Journal of Sciences Total Environment, 256: 87-94.
· Amini Ranjbar, Gh. and Sotoudehnia, F. (2005). Investigation of heavy metals accumulation in muscle tissue of Mugil auratus relation to standard length, weight, age and sex. Iranian Scientific Fisheries Journal, 14 (3): 1-18 [in Persian].
· AOAC. (1995). Official methods of analysis, Association of official analytical chemists, INC., Arlington, Virginia, USA.
· Asha, P.S., Krishnakumar, P.K., Kaladharan, P., Prema, D., Diwakar, K. and Valsalaand, K.K.G. (2010). Heavy metal concentration in sea water, sediment and bivalves off Tuticorin. Journal of Marin Biology Association India, 52(1): 48-54.
· Askary Sary, A., Farhangnia, M. and Baztorabi, M. (2009). The measurement and comparison of heavy metals (Lead, Zinc and Copper) in the tissues muscle and liver in orange spotted grouper (Epinephelus coiodes). Journal of Wetland Eco biology, 1 (2): 101-106 [in Persian].
· Askary Sary, A. and Velayatzadeh, M. (2011). A survey concentration of Lead and Zinc in Cyprinus carpio and Oncorhynchus mykiss. Iranian Veterinary Journal, 7 (1): 30-35 [in Persian].
· Askary Sary, A., Javahery Baboli, M., Mahjob, S. and Velayatzadeh, M. (2012). The comparison of heavy metals (Hg, Cd, Pb) in the muscle of Otolithes ruber in Abadan and Bandar Abbas Ports, the Persian Gulf. Iranian Scientific Fisheries Journal, 21 (3): 99-106 [in Persian].
· AskarySary, A. and Velayatzadeh, M. (2013). Bioaccumulation Lead and Zinc metals in the liver and muscle of Cyprinus carpio, Rutilus frisii kuttom and Liza auratus. Journal of Food Hygiene, 3 (1): 89-107 [in Persian].
· Askary Sary, A. and Velayatzadeh, M. (2014) a. Heavy metals in aquatics. Islamic Azad University Ahvaz Publication, 1st Edition, pp. 380. [In Persian].
· Askary Sary, A. and Velayatzadeh, M. (2014) b. Determination of lead and zinc in king mackerel (Scomberomorus guttatus), Spanish mackerel (Scomberomorus commerson) and Tiger-toothed Croaker (Otolithes ruber) from Persian Gulf, Iran in 2001 and 2011. Journal of Biodiversity and Environmental Sciences, 5(1): 322-329.
· Bellassoued, K., Hamza, A., Pelt, J. and Elfeki, A. (2013). Seasonal variation of Sarpa salpa fish toxicity, as related to phytoplankton consumption, accumulation of heavy metals, lipids peroxidation level in fish tissues and toxicity upon mice.Journal of Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 185: 1137–1150.
· Canli, M. and Atli, G. (2003). The relationship between heavy metal (Cd, Cr, Cu, Fe, Pb, Zn) levels and the size of six Mediterranean fish species. Journal of Environmental Pollution, 121: 129-136.
· Cheraghi, M., Pourkhabbaz, H. and Noriaei, M.H. (2012). Risk assessment of cadmium in Barbus grypus from Arvand River. Journal of Wetland Eco biology, 4 (13): 75-82 [in Persian].
· Cheraghi, M., Spergham, A. and Javanmardi, S. 2013. Determination of Mercury Concentration in Liza abu from Karoon River. Journal of MazandaranUniversityofMedical Sciences, 23 (103): 105-113 [in Persian].
· Chien, L.C., Hung, T.C., Choang, K.Y., Yeh, C.Y., Meng, P.J., Shieh M.J., et al. (2002). Daily intake of TBT, Cu, Zn, Cd and As for fishermen in Taiwan. Journal of Science Total Environment, 285 (1-3): 177-185.
· Coulibaly, S., Celestin Atse, B., Mathias Koffi, K., Sylla, S., Justin Konan, K. and Joel Kouassi, N. (2012). Seasonal Accumulations of Some Heavy Metal in Water, Sediment and Tissues of Black-Chinned Tilapia Sarotherodon melanotheron from Bietri Bay in Ebrie Lagoon, Ivory Coast. Bulletin of Environmental ContaminationandToxicology, 88: 571–576.
· Derrag, Z., Dali, Y. and Mesli, L. (2014). Seasonal Variations Of Heavy Metals In Common Carp (Cyprinus Carpio L., 1758) Collected From Sikkak Dam Of Tlemcen (Algeria).Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, 4 (1): 1-8.
· Dixon, H., Gil, A., Gubala, C., Lasorsa, B., Crecelius, E. and Curtis L.R. (1996). Heavy metal accumulation in sediment and freshwater fish in U.S. Arctic Lakes. Journal of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 16 (4): 733 P.
· El-Safy, M.K. and Al-Ghannam, M.L. (1996). Studies on some heavy metal pollutants in fish of El-Manzala Lake. In: Proceedings of the Conference on Food Borne Contamination and Egyptians Health, Mansoura. November, 26-27: 151-180.
· Elsagh, A. (2012). Determination of Zinc, Copper, Cobalt and manganese intensity in Rutilus frisii kutum and Cyprinus carpio fishes of Caspian Sea. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences, 13 (4): 107-113 [in Persian].
· Esmaili Sari, A. (2002). Pollution, Health and Environmental Standards. Naghshmehr Publisher. Tehran, pp. 767. [In Persian].
· Esmaili-Sari, A., Abdollahzadeh, E., Joorabian Shooshtari, S. and Ghasempouri, S.M. (2011). Fish consumption limit for mercury compounds. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences, 1 (2): 24-31 [in Persian].
· Farhadi, A., Yavari, V. and Salari Aliabadi, M.A. (2013). Concentration of Heavy Metals in Tissues of Greater Lizardfish (Saurida tumbil) from Hendijan Port- Persian Gulf. Journal of Fisheries Science and Technology, 2 (1): 71-80 [in Persian].
· Glushankova, M.A. and Pashkova, I.M. (1992). Heavy metal in the tissue of fish from the Pskovsko chudskoe and Vyrts yoru lakes. Journal of Tsitologiya, 34 (3): 46-50.
· Gorji Pour, E., Sadogh Nayeri, A., Hosseini, A.R. and Bita, S. (2009). The survey some of heavy metals accumulation in tissues of muscle, liver and gill of grouper. Iranian Science Fisheries Journal, 19 (2): 85-94 [in Persian].
· Hantoush, A.A., Al-Najare, G.A., Amteghy, A.H., Al-Saad, H.T. and Abd Ali, K. (2012). Seasonal variations of some trace elements concentrations in Silver Carp Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Consolidated from farms in central Iraq. Marsh Bulletin, 7 (2): 126-136.
· Heath, A.G. (1987). Water pollution and fish physiology. (2nd Ed.). CRC. Press. Boston, USA. 245 P.
· Humtsoe, N., Davoodi, R., Kulkarni, B.G. and Chavan, B. (2007). Effect of arsenic on the enzymes of the robu carp, Labio rohita, Raffles. Bulletin of Zoology, 14: 17-19.
· Iranian Fisheries Organization. (2013). Department of Statistics and Studies development Fisheries. Programmery office. Iranian Fisheries Organization yearly (2001-2011). Tehran. Iran 64 P. [in Persian].
· Jalali Jafari, B. and Aghazadeh Meshgi, M. (2007). Fish intoxication by heavy metals its significance on public health. Man Ketab Press, ed1, Tehran, Iran 134p [in Persian].
· Laimanso, R.Y., Cheung, R.Y. and Chan, K.W. (1999). Metal concentrations in the tissues of Rabbitfish (Siganus oramin) collected from Tolo Harbour and Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong. Journal of Marine Pollution Bulletin, 39: 234.
· Mardoukhi, S., Hosseini, S.V. and Hosseini, S.M. (2013). Risk to consumers from mercury in croaker (Otolithes ruber), from the Mahshahr port. Journal of Fisheries Science and Technology, 2 (3): 43-55 [in Persian].
· Mohammad Nabzadeh, S. and Pour Khabaz, A. (2013). Biomonitoring of heavy metals of fish tissues in Khamir and Laft ports of Hormozgan Province. Iranian Veterinary Journal, 9 (1): 64-75 [in Persian].
· Mormedoe, S. and Davies, I.M. (2001). Heavy metal concentration in commercial deep-see fish from the Rock all Trough. Continental Shelf Research, 21: 899-916.
· Mortazavi, M., Sharifian, S. and Aghajari, N. (2013). Risk estimation of heavy metals from consumption of silver pomfret and tiger tooth croaker in Hormozagan Province. Iranian Scientific Fisheries Journal, 22 (2): 127-136 [in Persian].
· Newman, M.C. and Unger, M.A. (2003). Fundamentals of eco toxicology. CRC Press, 458 P.
· Nwani, C.D., Nwachi, D.A., Okogwu, O.I., Ude, E.F. and Odoh, G.E. (2010). Heavy metals in fish species from lotic freshwater ecosystem at Afikpo, Nigeria. Journal of Environmental Biology, 31 (5): 595-601.
· Panahandeh, M., Mansori
, N., Khorasani
, N., Karbasi
, A. and Riyazi
, B. (2013). Estimate of Exposure and Potential Hazard to Consumption of, Esox lucius, Cyprinus carpio, Chaleaiburnus chaleoide containing Lead, Cadmium and Chromium in the Indian borderingof Anzali Lagoon
. Journal of Wetland Eco biology, 5 (16): 83-90 [in Persian].
· Parvaneh, M., Kheiror, N., Nikpour, Y. and Nabavi, S.M.B. (2011). Heavy metal concentrations in Flat fish and sediments in Mousa estuary from Khuzestan province. Iranian Science Fisheries Journal, 20 (2): 153-158 [in Persian].
· Pourmoghadas, H. and Shahriary, A. (2010). Concentrations of cadmium, chromium, lead, nickel and mercury in fish species consumed in Isfahan. Journal of Health Systems Research, 6 (1): 30-36 [in Persian].
· Phuc Cam Tu, N., Ha, N.N., Ikemoto, T., Tanabe, B.C.S.T. and Takeuchi, I. (2008). Regional variations in trace element concentrations in tissues of black tiger shrimp Penaeus monodon (Decapoda: Penaeidae) from South Vietnam. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 57: 858-866.
· Rouessac, F. and Rouessac, A. (2007). Chemical Analysis Modern Instrumentation Methods and Techniques. 2nd Edition, England, John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
· Sadeghi, S.N. (2001). Fisheries south of Iran (Persian Gulf and Oman Sea). Naghsh-e-Mehr Press. 1 edition. Tehran. 438 P. [in Persian].
· Sattari, M., Shahsavani, D. and Shafiei, SH. 2003. Icthiology 2 (Systematic). Haghshenas Publication, ed1, Tehran, 502 P. [in Persian].
· Sekhar, K.C., Chary, N.S., Kamala, C.T., Raj, D.S.S. and Rao, A.S. (2003). Fractionation studies and bioaccumulation of sediment-bound Heavy Metals in Kolleru Lake by edible fish. Journal of Environment International, 29: 1001–1008.
· Shahab Moghadam, F., Esmaili Sari, A., Vali Nasab, T. and Karim Abadi, M. (2010). Comparison of heavy metals accumulation in muscle of Himantura gerrardi
from Persian Gulf. Iranian Science Fisheries Journal, 19 (2): 85-94 [in Persian].
· Shahriary, A. (2005). Measurement concentration heavy metals Cadmium, Lead, Chromium and Nickel in the edible tissue of Otolithes ruber and Lutjanus johni in Persian Gulf, 2003. Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences, 2(7): 65-67 [in Persian].
· Storelli, M. (2008). Potential human health risks from metals (Hg, Cd, and Pb) and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) via seafood consumption: Estimation of target hazard quotients (THQs) and toxic equivalents (TEQs). Food and Chemical Toxicology,46: 2782-2788.
· Turkmen, M., Ciminli, C. (2007). Determination of metals in fish and mussel species by inductively coupled plasma-atomic emission spectrometry. Food Chemistry, 103: 670–675.
· Tuzen, M. (2009). Toxic and essential trace elemental contents in fish species from the Black Sea, Turkey. Journal of Food and chemical Toxicology, 47 (9): 2302-2307.
· Watanabe, K.H., Desimone, F.W, Thiyagarajah, A., Hartley, W.R. and Hindrichs, A.E. (2003). Fish tissue quality in the lower Mississippi River and health risks from fish consumption. Journal of Science Total Environment, 302 (1–3): 109-126