· Aubourg, S.P. (2005). Lipid damage detection during the frozen storage of an underutilized fish species. Food Research International, 38(4):469-474.
· AOAC (Association of Official Analytical Chemists International). (2002). Official methods of analysis. 18th ed. Maryland: International.
· AOAC (Association of Official Analytical Chemists International). (2005). Official methods of analysis. 18th ed. Maryland: International.
· Asgharzadeh, A., Shabanpour, B., Santiago, P. and Hosseini, H. (2010). Chemical changes in silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) minced muscle during frozen storage: Effect of a previous washing process, 61(1): 95-101.
· Badii, F. and Howell, N.K. (2001). A comparison of biochemical changes in cod (Gadus morhua) and haddock (Melanogram musaeglefinus) fillets during frozen storage. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 82: 87–97.
· Benjakul, S., Visessanguan, W. and Tueksuban, J. (2003). Changes in physic – chemical properties & gel forming ability of Lizard fish (Saurida tumbil) during post –mortem storage in ice. Food chemistry, 80: 535-544.
· Benjakul, S., Visessanguan, W., Thongkaew, C . and Tanka, M. (2005). Effect of frozen storage on chemical and gel- forming properties of fish commonly used for surimi production in Thailand. Food Hydrocolloids, 19: 197-207.
· Connell, J.J. (1990). Methods of assessing and selecting for quality. In Control of fish quality (3rd ed.). Oxford, UK: Fishing News Books.
· Coban, E. (2013). Effect of Ginger oil on the sensory and chemical changes of fish finger (Sarda sarda, Heckel 1843) during refrigerated storage. International Food Research Journal, 20(4), 1575-1578.
· Debbarma, S. and Ranendara, K.M. (2013). Biochemical and organoleptic changes of surimi from the Thai pangas (Pangasianodon hypophthalmus) during frozen storage . Indian Journal of Fisheries, 60(4), 99-106.
· Eymard, S.P., Baron, C. and Jacobsen, C. (2009). Oxidation of lipid and protein in horse mackerel (Trachurustrachurus) mince and washed minces during processing and storage. Food Chemistry, 114: 57-65.
· Ghaly, A.E. Dave, D., Budge, S. and Brooks, M.S. (2010). Fish Spoilage Mechanisms and Preservation Techniques: Review. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 7 (7), 859-877.
· Gram, L. and Huss, H.H. (1996). Microbiological spoilage of fish and fish products. Journal Food Microbiol, 33: 121-137.
· Hall, G.M. and Ahmad, N.H. (1992). Surimi and fish mince product. In: (G.M. Hall ed.) Fish processing technology. VCH Publishers Inc., New York, USA.
· Huss, H.H. (1988). Fresh fish quality and quality changes. FAO Fisheries Series: 29, Rome, Italy.132:20.
· Jin, S.K. (2007). Effect of muscle type and washing times on physic-chemical characteristic and qualities of surimi. Journal of Food Engineering, 81: 618-623.
· Joseph, J. and Perigreen, P.A. (1988). The effect of washing on the quality of minced catfish during frozen storage. Fishery Technology, 23: 49-52.
· Jiang, S., Hwang, D. and Chen, C. (1988). Effect of storage temperature on the formation of disulfides and denaturation of milkfish actomyosin (Chanoschanos). Journal of Food Science, 53: 1333–1335.
· Kimura, K. and Kiamakura, S. (1934). Detection of the onset of decomposition in fish meat as shown by content of ammonia. Proceedings of 5th Pacific Science Congress, 5: 3709-3712.
· Kouchakian sabour, A., Moini, S. and vosoughi, Gh.H. (1993). Efficency, processing of fish and fish products from its wing and their maintenance. Graduate thesis of Fisheries Islamic Azad University, North Tehran Branch, Department of Marine Science and Technology. 50 p. [InPersian]
· Liston, J. (1980). Microbiology in fishery science. In: Connell, J. J (ed) Advances in fish Science and Technology. Fishing News Book Limited, Surrey, Farnham, pp. 138-157.
· Luo, Y., Shen, H., Pan, D. and Bu G. (2008). Gel properties of surimi from silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) as affected by heat treatment and soy protein isolate. Food Hydrocolloids, 22,: 1513–1519.
· Mahmoudzadeh, M., Motallebi, A.A., Hosseini, H., Haratian, P., Ahmadi, H., Mohammadi, M. and Khaksar, R. (2010). Quality assessment of fish burgers from deep flounder (Pseudorhombus elevatus) and brushtooth lizardfish (Saurida undosquamis) during storage at -18ºC. Iranian Journal of Fisheries Sciences, 9(1): 111-126.
· Mohan, C.O., Ravishankar, C.N. and Srinivasagopal, K. (2008). Effect of O2 scavenger on the shelf-life of catfish (Pangasius sutchi) steaks during chilled storage. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 88: 442-448.
· Ozyurt, G., Kuley, E., Ozkutut, S. and Ozogul, K. (2009). Sensory, microbiological and chemical assessment of the freshness of red mullet (Mullus barbatus) and goldband goatfish (Upeneus moluccensis) during storage in ice. Food Chemistry, 114,: 505-510.
· Pacheco-Aguilar, R., Lugo-Sanchez, M.E. and Robles-Burgueno, M.R. (2000). Postmortem biochemical and functional characteristic of Monterey sardine muscle stored at 0˚C, Journal of Food Science, 65: 40–47.
· Razavi Shirazi, H. 2001. Technology of marine products' processing (2). Nghsh Mehr Publications, Iran, 292P. [In Persian]
Sallam, K.L. (2007). Antimicrobial and antioxidation effects of sodium acetate, sodium lactate, and sodium citrate in refrigerated sliced salmon. Food Control, 18: 566-575.
· Siah, W.M., Yu, S.Y., Russly, A.R. and Dzulkifly, M.H. (1998). Effect of washing on the storage stability of Selaroides leptolepis and Aristichthys nobilis.Asian Fisheries Science, 11:19-29.
· Smith, D.M. (1991). Functional and biochemical changes in deboned turkey due to frozen storage and lipid oxidation. Journal of Food Science. 2: 22-27.
· Siddaiah, D., Reddy, G.V.S., Raju, C.V. and Chandrasekhar T.C. (2001). Changes in lipids, proteins and kamaboko forming ability of silver carp (Hypophthalmichthys molitrix) mince during frozen storage. Food Research International, 34: 47-53.
· Shabanpour, B, Shabani, A, Moini, S,Hamedi, M. and pourkabir, M. (2002). The effect of different washing on chemical composition and properties of kilka )Clupeonella engrauliformis( production of surimi gel, Journal of Research and builders. 72: 92-84. [In Persian]
· Singh, R.K., Balange, A.K., Garg D.K. (2004). Frozen storage characteristics of Surimi from big eye snapper, Priacanthus hamrur. Indian Journal of Fisheries, 51(2):161- 166.
· Solanki Jitesh, B., Zofari Syed, M., Parmar Hitendra, L., Dodia Ashok, R., Kotiya Anil, S. and Gunalan B. (2011). Effect of egg albumen (protein additive) on surimi prepared from lizardfish (Saurida tumbil) during frozen storage. International Journal of Bioflux Society. 4(3): 306-312.
· Smith, D.M. (1991). Factors influencing heat induced gelation of muscle proteins. In: (N. Paris & R.Bradford eds.) Interactions of food proteins . Washington, DC: American Chemical Society. 4(12): 2012-2016.
· Lee C.M. (1999). Surimi: science and technology., pp. 2229-2239.In: Wiley ncyclopedia of Food Science and Technology. Ed., Francis, F.J., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York
· Lanier, T.C. (1986). Functional properties of surimi. Food Technology, 40:107-114.
· Kamal, M., Ismail Hossain, M., Sakib, M.N., Shikha, F.H., Neazuddin, M., Bapary M.A.J. and Islam, M.N. (2005). Effect of concentration and cryoprotectant on gel-forming ability of surimi prepared from Queen fish (Chorinemus lysan) during frozen storage. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 8(6):793-797.
· Mahawanich, T. (2008). Preparation and properties of surimi gels from tilapia and red tilapia. Naresuan University Journal, 16(2): 105-111.
· Natseba, A., Lwalinda, I., Kakura, E., Muyanja, C. and Muyonga, J.H. (2005). Effect of pre-freezing icing during on quality changes in frozen Nile perch (Lates niloticus). Food Research International, 38: 467-474.
· Shenouda, S.Y.K. (1980). Theories of protein denaturation during frozen storage of fish flesh. Advanced Food Research, 26: 275-311.
· Shewfelt, R.L. (1981). Fish muscle lipolysis- A review. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 5: 79-100.
· Vosoighi, Gh.H. and Mostajir, B. 1989. Freshwater fish. Tehran University Press. 317 p. [In Persian]
· Yoon, K.S. and Lee, C.S. (1990). Cryoprotectant effects in surimi and surimi mince-based extruded products. Journal of Food Science, 55(6): 1714-1719