● Al Khalifa, A. and Ahmad, D. (2010). Determination of key elements by ICP-OES in commercially available infant formulae and baby foods in Saudi Arabia. Australian Journal of French Studies, 4 (7): 464–468.
● Atabey, E. (2005). Medical geology, Tmmob geology muhendisler odasi publisher, Anakara, page 194.
● Caballero, B. (2012). Encyclopedia of human nutrition. In: Allen, L.H. and Prentice, A. (Eds.). Academic Press, pp. 14–21.
● Castro, C.S.P.D., Arruda, A.F., Cunha, L.R.D., DeSouza, J.R., Braga, J.W.B. and Dórea, J.G. (2010). Toxic metals (Pb and Cd) and their respective antagonists (Ca and Zn) in infant formulas and milk marketed in Brasilia, Brazil. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 7(11): 4062–4077.
● Dabeka, R., Fouquet, A., Belisle, S. and Turcotte, S. (2011). Lead, cadmium and aluminum in Canadian infant formulae, oral electrolytes and glucose solutions. Food Additives & Contaminants, 28(6): 744–53.
● Fox, L.J., Struik, P.C., Appleton, B.L. and Rule, J.H. (2008). Nitrogen phytoremediation by Water Hyacinth (Eichhornia crassipes (Mart.) Solms), Water, Air & Soil Pollution, 194: 199–207.
● Ghazban, F. (2002). Environmental Geology, First Edition, Tehran University Press [In Persian].
● Hajalilou, B. and Vosough, B. (2010). Medical Geology, Payam Noor University Press, Tehran. p. 255 [In Persian].
● Hawkins, N.M., Coffey, S., Lawson, M.S. and Delves, H.T. (1994). Potential aluminium toxicity in infants fed special infant formula. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 19(4): 377.
● Ikem, A., Nwankwoala, A., Odueyungbo, S., Nyavor, K. and Egiebor, N. (2002). Levels of 26 elements in infant formula from USA, UK, and Nigeria by microwave digestion and ICP-OES. Food Chemistry, 77 (4): 439–447.
● Kazi, T.G. and Jalbani, N. (2009). Determination of toxic elements in infant formula by using electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometer. Food and Chemistry and Toxicology, 47: 1425–1429.
● Ljung, K. and Palm, B. (2011). High concentration of essential and toxic elements in infant formula and infant foods. Food Chemistry, 127: 943–951.
● Mania, M., Wojciechowska-Mazurek, M., Starska, K., Rebeniak, M., Szynal, T., Strzelecka, A. et al. (2015). Toxic elements in commercial infant food, estimated dietary intake, and risk assessment in Poland. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 24(6): 2525–2536.
● Odhiambo, V.O., Wanjau, R., and Odundo, J.O. (2015). Toxic trace elements in different brands of milk infant formulae in Nairobi market, Kenya. African Journal of Food Science, 9(8): 437–440.
● Singh, H. (2005). Mycoremediation. A John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Publication, 283–285.
● Zand, N.and Babur, Z.C. (2011). Essential and trace elements content of commercial infant foods in UK. Food Chemistry, 128: 123–128.