● Anonymous (2010). Ministry of Agriculture Jihad. Pomegranate picture ID. pp. 12 [In Farsi].
● Adhami, V.M. and Mukhtar, H.) 2006(. Polyphenols from green tea and pomegranate for prevention of prostate cancer. Free Radical Research, 40: 1095–1104.
● Cam, M. and Hısil, Y.A. (2010). Pressurised water extraction of polyphenols from pomegranate peels. Food Chemistry, 123: 878–885.
- ● Drogoudi, P. and Tsipouridis, C. (2005). Physical and chemical characteristics of Pomegranates. Hort science, 40(5): 1200-1203.
● Eghdami, A. and Eradatmand asli, D. (2010). Determination of Antioxidant Capacity of Pomegranate Juice by Using 2, 2-Diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl. Organic Chemistry Journal, 1: 30-33.
● Eghdami, A., Moghaddasi, M.S., and Sadeghi, F. (2011). Determination of Antioxidant Activity of Juice and Peel Extract of Three Variety of Pomegranate and Clinical Study. Advances in Environmental Biology, 5(8): 2282-2287.
● Iqbal, S., Haleem, S., Akhtar, M., Zia-ul-Haq, M. and Akbar, J. (2008). Efficiency of pomegranate peel extracts in stabilization of sunflower oil under accelerated conditions. Food Research International, 41: 194–200.
● Jayaprakasha, G. K., Singh, R. P. and Sakariah, K. K. (2001). Antioxidant activity of grape seed (Vitis vinifera) extracts on peroxidation models in-vitro. Food Chemistry, 73: 285−290.
● Karakaya, S., El, S.N. and Tas, A.A. (2001). Antioxidant activity of some foods containing phenolic compounds. International Journal of Food Science Nutrition, 52 (6): 501-508.
● Negi, P. S. and Jayaprakasha, G. K. (2003). Antioxidant and antibacterial activities of Punica granitum peel extracts. Journal of Food Science, 68: 1473–1477.
● Osawa, T. (1999). Protective role of dietary polyphenols in oxidative stress. Mechanisms and Ageing Development, 111 (2-3): 133-39.
● Pavlina, D.D. and Constantinos, T. (2005). Physical and Chemical Characteristics of Pomegranate. Hort science, 40(5): 1200- 1203.
● Sherwin, E. R. (1998). Oxidation and antioxidants in fat and oil processing. Journal of American Oil Chemist Society, 55: 809−814.
● Stoclet, J.C., Chataigneau, T., Ndiaye, M., Oak, M.H., El, B.J. and Chataigneau, M. et al. (2004). Vascular protection by dietary polyphenols. European Journal of Pharmacology, 500 (1-3): 299-313.
● Tanaka, T., Nonaka, G., Nishioka, I. and Miyahara, K. (1986). Tannins and related compounds. Part 37. Isolation and structure elucidation of elaeocarpusin, a novel ellagitannin from Elaeocarpus sylvestris var. Ellipticus. Journal of Chemical Society, Perkin Transactions 1, 369-376.
● Vaithiyanathan, S., Naveena, B.M., Muthukumar, M., Girish, P.S. and Kondaiah. N. (2011). Effect of dipping in pomegranate (Punica granatum) fruit juice phenolic solution on the shelf life of chicken meat under refrigerated storage (4 °C). Meat Science, 88: 409– 414.
● Wang, H., Li, Z.X. and Li, Y. P. (1999). The composition of the fatty acids in the seed oil of Punica granatum and its application. Chineese Journal of Oil, 23: 54- 56.
● Wang, R.F., Xie, W.D., Zhang, Z., Xing, D.M., Ding, Y., Wang, W., Ma, C. and Du, L.J. (2004). Bioactive compounds from the seeds of punica granatum (Pomegranate). Journal of Natural products,67: 2096-2098.
● Wenjuan, Q.u., Zhongli, P. and Haile, Ma. (2010). Extraction modeling and activities of antioxidants from pomegranate marc. Food Engergy, 16-23.
● Yearbook of Fisheries Organization of Iran (2008).1st edition, pp. 40.
● Zhang. L., Yang, X., Yuanhu Zhang, Y., Wang, L. and Zhang, R. (2011). In vitroantioxidant properties of different parts of pomegranate flowers. Food and bioproducts processing, 89: 234–240.
● Zheng, W. and Wang, S.Y. (2001). Antioxidant activity and phenolic compounds in selected herbs. Journal of Agriculture Food Chemistry, 49 (11): 5165-70.