● Amarowicz, R., Pegg, R. and Bautista, D. (2000). Antibacterial activity of green tea polyphenols against Escherichia coli K 12. Food/Nahrung, 44: 60-62.
● Barros, L., Baptista, P., Estevinho, L.M. and Ferreira, I.C. (2007). Effect of fruiting body maturity stage on chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of Lactarius sp. mushrooms. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 55: 8766-8771.
● Burits, M. and Bucar, F. (2000). Antioxidant activity of Nigella sativa essential oil. Phytotherapy Research, 323-328.
● Donsì, F., Annunziata, M., Sessa, M. and Ferrari, G. (2011). Nanoencapsulation of essential oils to enhance their antimicrobial activity in foods. LWT - Food Science and Technology, 44: 1908-1914.
● Elabbadi, A., Jeckelmann, N., Haefliger, O.P. and Ouali, L. (2011). Complexation/encapsulation of green tea polyphenols in mixed calcium carbonate and phosphate micro-particles. Journal of Microencapsulation, 28: 1-9.
● Fan, M., Xu, S., Xia, S. and Zhang, X. (2008). Preparation of salidroside nano-liposomes by ethanol injection method and in vitro release study. European Food Research and Technology, 227: 167-174.
● Fang, J.Y., Hung, C.F., Hwang, T.L. and Huang, Y.L. (2005). Physicochemical characteristics and in vivo deposition of liposome-encapsulated tea catechins by topical and intratumor administrations. Journal of Drug Targeting, 13: 19-27.
● Fang, J.-Y., Lee, W.-R., Shen, S.-C. and Huang, Y.-L. (2006). Effect of liposome encapsulation of tea catechins on their accumulation in basal cell carcinomas. Journal of dermatological science, 42: 101-109.
● Fang, Y.P., Tsai, Y.H., Wu, P.C. and Huang, Y.B. (2008). Comparison of 5-aminolevulinic acid-encapsulated liposome versus ethosome for skin delivery for photodynamic therapy. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 356: 144-152.
● Fočo, A., Gašperlin, M. and Kristl, J. (2005). Investigation of liposomes as carriers of sodium ascorbyl phosphate for cutaneous photoprotection. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 291: 21-29.
● Gülseren, İ., Guri, A. and Corredig, M. (2012). Encapsulation of tea polyphenols in nanoliposomes prepared with milk phospholipids and their effect on the viability of HT-29 human carcinoma cells. Food Digestion, 3: 36-45.
● Gülseren, I. and Corredig, M. (2013). Storage stability and physical characteristics of tea-polyphenol-bearing nanoliposomes prepared with milk fat globule membrane phospholipids. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 61: 3242-3251.
● Hara, Y. (1989). Antibacterial activities of tea polyphenols against foodborne pathogenic bacteria (Studies on antibacterial effects of tea polyphenols Part III). Nippon Shokuhin Kogyo Gakkaishi, 36: 996-999.
● Hara, Y. and Ishigami, T. (1989). Nippon Shokuhin Kogyo Gakkaish, 36: 996–999.
● Heurtault, B., Saulnier, P., Pech, B., Proust, J.E. and Benoit, J.P. (2003). Physico-chemical stability of colloidal lipid particles. Biomaterials, 24: 4283-4300.
● Huang, Y.B., Tsai, M.J., Wu, P.C., Tsai, Y.H., Wu, Y.H. and Fang, J.Y. (2011). Elastic liposomes as carriers for oral delivery and the brain distribution of (+)-catechin. Journal of Drug Targeting, 19: 709-718.
● Lee, C.M., Lee, H.C. and Lee, K.Y. (2005). O-palmitoylcurdlan sulfate (OPCurS)-coated liposomes for oral drug delivery. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 100: 255-259.
● Liang, J., Li, F., Fang, Y., Yang, W., An, X., Zhao, L., et al. (2011). Synthesis, characterization and cytotoxicity studies of chitosan-coated tea polyphenols nanoparticles. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 82: 297-301.
● Liolios, C., Gortzi, O., Lalas, S., Tsaknis, J. and Chinou, I. (2009). Liposomal incorporation of carvacrol and thymol isolated from the essential oil of Origanum dictamnus L. and in vitro antimicrobial activity. Food chemistry, 112: 77-83.
● Lu, Q., Li, D.C. and Jiang, J.G. (2011). Preparation of a tea polyphenol nanoliposome system and its physicochemical properties. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 59: 13004-13011.
● Luximon-Ramma, A., Bahorun, T., Soobrattee, M.A. and Aruoma, O.I. (2002). Antioxidant activities of phenolic, proanthocyanidin, and flavonoid components in extracts of Cassia fistula. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 50: 5042-5047.
● Manosroi, A., Podjanasoonthon, K. and Manosroi, J. (2002). Stability and release of topical tranexamic acid liposome formulations. Journal of Cosmetic Science, 53: 375-386.
● Molan, A., Flanagan, J., Wei, W. and Moughan, P. (2009). Selenium-containing green tea has higher antioxidant and prebiotic activities than regular green tea. Food Chemistry, 114: 829-835.
● Namita, P., Mukesh, R. and Vijay, K.J. (2012). Camellia sinensis (green tea): a review. Global Journal of Pharmacology, 6: 52-59.
● Naz, S., Siddiqi, R., Ahmad, S., Rasool, S. and Sayeed, S. (2007). Antibacterial activity directed isolation of compounds from Punica granatum. Journal of Food Science, 72: 341-345.
● NCCLS (1999). Performance standards for antimicrobial susceptibility testing. 3th International Supplement: M100-S109.
● Spigno, G., Donsì, F., Amendola, D., Sessa, M., Ferrari, G. and De Faveri, D.M. (2013). Nanoencapsulation systems to improve solubility and antioxidant efficiency of a grape marc extract into hazelnut paste. Journal of Food Engineering, 114: 207-214.
● Su, P., Henriksson, A., Nilsson, C. and Mitchell, H. (2008). Synergistic effect of green tea extract and probiotics on the pathogenic bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus pyogenes. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 24: 1837-1842.
● Takahashi, M., Inafuku, K.i., Miyagi, T., Oku, H., Wada, K., Imura, T., et al. (2005). Efficient preparation of liposomes encapsulating food materials using lecithins by a mechanochemical method. Journal of oleo science, 56: 35-42.
● Tepe, B., Donmez, E., Unlu, M., Candan, F., Daferera, D., Vardar-Unlu, G., et al. (2004). Antimicrobial and antioxidative activities of the essential oils and methanol extracts of Salvia cryptantha (Montbret et Aucher ex Benth.) and Salvia multicaulis (Vahl). Food Chemistry, 84: 519-525.
● Trotta, M., Peira, E., Debernardi, F. and Gallarate, M. (2002). Elastic liposomes for skin delivery of dipotassium glycyrrhizinate. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 241: 319-327.
● Yamamoto, T., Juneja, L.R. and Kim, M. (1997). Chemistry and applications of green tea, CRC press.
● Yang, T. and Koo, M. (1997). Hypocholesterolemic effects of Chinese tea. Pharmacological Research, 35: 505-512.
● Zou, L.q., Liu, W., Liu, W., Liang, R., Li, T., Liu, C., et al. (2014). Characterization and bioavailability of tea polyphenol nanoliposome prepared by combining an ethanol injection method with dynamic high-pressure microfluidization. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 62: 934-941.