● Ajuyah, A.O., Ahn, D.U., Hardin, R.T. and Sim, J.S. (1993). Dietary antioxidants and storage affect chemical characteristics of x-3 fatty acid enriched broiler chicken meats. Journal of Food Science, 58: 43–46.
● Bellus, D. (1979). Physical quenchers of molecular oxygen. adv. Photochemistry, 11:105-205.
● Bligh, E.G. and Dyer, W.J. (1959). A rapid method of total lipid extraction and purification. Journal of Biochemistry and Physiology, 37: 911–917.
● Chen, Y., Nguyen, J., Semmens, K., Beamer, S. and Jaczynski, J. (2007). Effects of dietary alpha-tocopheryl acetate on lipid oxidation and alpha-tocopherol content of novel omega-3-enhanced farmed rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) fillets. Learning with Technologies- Food Science and Technology, 41: 244–253.
● Cho, S., Endo, Y., Fujimoto, K. and Kaneda T. (1989). Oxidative deterioration of lipids in salted and dried sardines during storageat 5 ℃. Nippon Suisan Gakkaishi, 55:541–544.
● Chouliara, I., Savvaidis, I.N., Panagiotakis, N. and Kontominas, M.G. (2004). Preservation of salted, vacuum-packaged, refrigerated sea bream (Sparus aurata) fillets by irradiation: microbiological, chemical and sensory attributes. Food Microbiology, 21: 351–359.
● Clinton, S.K. (1998). Lycopene: Chemistry, Biology, and Implications for Human Health and Disease. Nutrition Reviews, 1:35–51.
● Diplock, A.T. (1994). Antioxidants and free radical scavengers. In"Free Radical Damage and Its Control. Rice C.A., Burdon R.H. eds. Elsevier Science, 392.
● Egan, H., Kirk, R. S. and Sawyer, R. (1981). Pearson’s chemical analysis of foods. Churchill Livingstone: UK, Edinburgh, 535–536.
● Erkan, N., Ayranci G. and Ayranci, E. (2008). Antioxidant activities of rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) extract, blackseed (Nigella sativa L.) essential oil, carnosic acid, rosmarinic acid and sesamol, Food Chemistry, 110: 76-82.
● Foegeding, E.A., Lanier, T.C. and Hultin, H.O. (1996). Characteristics of edible muscle tissues. Food Chemistry, 880–942.
● Holub, D.J. and Holub, B.J. (2004). Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oils and cardiovascular disease. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 263: 217-225.
● Huss, H.H. (1995). Quality and quality changes in fres. FAO Fisheries Technical Paper No. 348, Foodand Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations, Rome, Italy.
● Ichihara, K., Shibahara, A., Yamamoto, K. and Nakayama, T. (1996). An improved method for rapid analysis of the fatty acids of glycerolipids. Lipids 31: 535–539.
● Kiessling, K.H. and Kiessling, A. (1993). Selective utilization of fatty acids in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss Walbaum) red muscle mitochondria. Canadian Journal of Zoology, 71: 248-251.
● Kolakowska, A. (1991). The influence of sex and maturity stage of krill (Euphausia superba Dana) upon the content and composition of its lipids. Polish Polar Research, 12: 733-745.
● Kolakowska, A., Zienkowicz, L., Domiszewski, Z. and Bienkiewicz, G. (2006): Lipid changes and Quality of whole of whole and gutted Rainbow trout during storage in ice. Acta Ichthyologicaet Piscatoria, 36(1): 39-47.
● Kykkidou, S., Giatrakou, V., Papavergou, A. (2009). Effect of thyme essential oil and packaging treatments on fresh Mediterranean swordfish fillets during storage at 4oC. Food Chemistry, 115:169-175.
● Lee, S.M. (2001). Review of the lipid and essential fatty acid requirements of rockfish (Sebastes schlegeli). Aquaculture Research, 32(1): 8-17.
● Lin C.C. and Liang J.H. (2002). Effect of antioxidants on the oxidative stability of chicken breast meat in a dispersion system. Journal of Food Science, 67: 530-533.
● Lin, C.C. and Lin, C.S. (2004). Enhancement of the storage quality of frozen bonito fillet by glazing with tea. Food Chemistry, 16(2): 169-175.
● Linares, F. and Henderson, R.J. (1991). Incorporation of 14C-labelled polyunsaturated fatty acids by juvenile turbot, Scophthalmus maximus (L.) in vivo. Journal of Fish Biology, 38: 335–347.
● Losada, V., Barros-Velazquez, J., Gallardo, J.M. and Aubourg, S.P. (2004). Effect of advanced chilling methods on lipid damage during sardine (Sardine pilchardus) storage. The European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, 106: 844-850.
● Lugasia, A., Losadab, V., Hovari, J., Lebovicsa, V., Jakoczic, I. and Aubourg, S. (2007). Effect of pre-soaking whole pelagic fish in a plant extract on sensory and biochemical changes during subsequent frozen storage. Learning with Technologies, 40: 930-936.
● Mahdavi, D.L., Deshpande, S.S. and Salunkhe, D.K. (1995). Food Antioxidant. 1st edn. New York: Marcel Dekker, Inc, USA. 378.
● Nachbar, F. and Korting, H.C. (1995). The role of vitamin E in normal and damaged skin. Journal of Molecular Medicine, 73(1):7-17.
● Ojagh, S.M., Masoud, R., Razavi, S.H. and Hosseini, S.M.H. (2010). Effect of chitosan coatings enriched with cinnamon oil on the quality of refrigerated rainbow trout. Food Chemistry, 120: 193–198.
● Ozyurt, G., Kuley, E., Ozkutuk, S. and Ozogul, F. (2009). Sensory, microbiological and chemical assessment of the freshness of red mullet (Mullus barbatus) and goldband goatfish (Upeneus moluccensis) during storage in ice. Food Chemistry, 114: 505–510.
● Pacheco-Aguilar, R., Lugo-Sanchez, M.E. and Robles-Burgueno, M.R. (2000). Post-mortem biochemical and functional characteristic of Monterey sardine muscle stored at 0 °C. Journal of Food Science, 65(1): 40–47.
● Paiva, S.A. and Russell, R.M. (1999). Betacarotene and other carotenoids as antioxidants. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 18(5):426-433.
● Rao, A.V., Agarwal, S. (1999). Role of lycopene as antioxidant carotenoid in the prevention of chronic diseases: a review. Nutrition Research, 19(2):305- 23.
● Sakanaka, S., Tachibana, Y. and Okada, Y. (2005). Preparation and antioxidant properties of extracts of Japanese persimmon leaf tea (Kakinoha-cha). Food Chemistry, 89(4): 569-575.
● Sargent, J.R., Tocher, D.R. and Bell, J.G. (2002). In: J.E. Halver, and R.W. Hardy (Editors.), The lipids. Fish Nutrition, 3th Edition. Elsevier, USA. 181– 257.
● Shi, J., and Maguer, M. (2000). Lycopene in Tomatoes: Chemical and Physical Properties Affected by Food Processing. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 40(1):1–42.
● Simic, M. G., and Taylor, K. A. (1987). Freeradical mechanisms of oxidation reaction. In A. Angelo, J. St. and Bailey, M. E. (Editors.), Warmed-over flavor of meat. Orlando, FL: Academic Press. 69-72.
● Simopoulos, A.P. (2000). Human Requirements for n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Poultry Science, 79(7): 961-970.
● Wilson, C.M., Friesen, E.N., Higgs, D.A. and Farrell, A.P. (2007). The effect of dietary lipid and protein source on the swimming performance, recovery ability and oxygen consumption of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Aquaculture, 273: 687–699.
● Zakipour Rahimabadi, E., Jasour, M.S., Ehsani, A., Rahnama, M. and Arshadi, A. (2012). Dietary supplementation versus direct postmortem addition of α-tocopherol acetate on fatty acid composition of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) fillets during refrigerated storage. International Food Research Journal, 19(3): 1145-115