● Ali, H., Abdel-Razek, A., Kamil, M. (2012). Effect of pre-frying treatments of French fried potatoes to achieve better oil uptake reduction for health and technological aspects. Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 8(10): 5018-5024.
● Amrein, T. M. (2005). Systematic studies on process optimization to minimize acrylamide contents in food. Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich. Diss ETH, (16311): 160.
● Arvanitoyannis, I. S., Dionisopoulou, N. (2014). Acrylamide: Formation, Occurrence in Food Products, Detection Methods, and Legislation. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 54(6): 708-733.
● Boegl, P., Ciesarova, Z., Kiss, E. (2006). Impact of L-asparaginase on acrylamide content in potato products. Journal of Food and Nutrition Research, 45(4): 141-146.
● Christova, V., Tishkova, J., and Vrabcheva,T.(2012). Acrylamide in processed foods. Bulgarian Journal of Chemistry, 1(3): 123-132.
● Daraei Garmakhany, A., Mirzaei, H. O., Maghsoudlou, Y., Kashaninejad, M. and Jafari, S.M. (2010). Influence of partial drying on oil uptake & quality attributes of French fries. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 4(1): 41-47.
● Gökmen, V., Şenyuva, H. Z. (2007). Acrylamide formation is prevented by divalent cations during the Maillard reaction. Food Chemistry, 103(1): 196-203.
● Ismial, S. A. M. A., Ali, R. F. M., Askar, M., Samy, W. M. (2013). Impact of pre-treatments on the acrylamide formation and organoleptic evolution of fried potato chips. American Journal of Biochemistry & Biotechnology, 9(2):90-101.
● Keramat, J., LeBail, A., Prost, C., Soltanizadeh, N. (2011). Acrylamide in foods: chemistry and analysis. A review. Food and bioprocess technology, 4(3): 340-363.
● Knol, J. J. (2008). Kinetic modeling of acrylamide formation in aqueous reaction systems and potato crisps. Publisher not identified.
● Lindsay, R. C., Jang, S. (2005). Chemical intervention strategies for substantial suppression of acrylamide formation in fried potato products. In chemistry and safety of acrylamide in food. pp. 393-404).
● Mestdagh, F. (2007). Formation of acrylamide in potato products and its dietary exposure. Doctoral dissertation, Ghent University.
● Michalak, J., Gujska, E., Klepacka, J. (2011). The effect of domestic preparation of some potato products on acrylamide content. Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, 66(4): 307-312.
● Morales, F., Capuano, E., Fogliano, V. (2008). Mitigation strategies to reduce acrylamide formation in fried potato products. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 1126(1): 89-100.
● Pedreschi, F., Kaack, K., Granby, K. (2004). Reduction of acrylamide formation in potato slices during frying. LWT-Food Science and Technology, 37(6): 679-685.
● Pedreschi, F., Kaack, K., Granby, K., Troncoso, E. (2007). Acrylamide reduction under different pre-treatments in French fries. Journal of food engineering, 79(4): 1287-1294.
● Pedreschi, F. (2008). Fried and dehydrated potato products. Advances in Potato Chemistry and Technology. Academic Press. USA. pp, 319-337.
● Pedreschi, F., Zuñiga, R. N. (2009). Acrylamide and oil reduction in fried potatoes: a review. Food, 3(2): 82-92.
●Pedreschi, F., Granby, K., Risum, J. (2010). Acrylamide mitigation in potato chips by using NaCl. Food and bioprocess technology, 3(6): 917-921.
● Perkin, E. (2004). Acrylamide Analysis by Gas Chromatography. USA: PerkinElmer Life and Analytical Sciences, 20(10): 5-7.
● Praegitzer, S. M. (2011). Acrylamide formation and mitigation in processed potato products (Doctoral dissertation, Kansas State University).
● Seal, C. J., De Mul, A., Eisenbrand, G., Haverkort, A. J., Franke, K., Wilms, L. (2008). Risk-benefit considerations of mitigation measures on acrylamide content of foods–a case study on potatoes, cereals and coffee. British Journal of Nutrition, 99(2): 1-46.
● Viklund, G. Å., Olsson, K. M., Sjöholm, I. M., Skog, K. I. (2010). Acrylamide in crisps: Effect of blanching studied on long-term stored potato clones. Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 23(2): 194-198.
● Wong, W. W., Chung, S. W., Lam, C. H., Ho, Y. Y., Xiao, Y. (2014). Dietary exposure of Hong Kong adults to acrylamide: results of the first Hong Kong Total Diet Study. Food Additives & Contaminants: Part A, 31(5): 799-805.
● Zhang, Y., Zhang, G., Zhang, Y. (2005). Occurrence and analytical methods of acrylamide in heat-treated foods: Review and recent developments. Journal of Chromatography A, 1075(1): 1-21.
● Zeng, X., Cheng, K. W., Du, Y., Kong, R., Lo, C., Chu, I. K. et al. (2010). Activities of hydrocolloids as inhibitors of acrylamide formation in model systems and fried potato strips. Food Chemistry, 121(2): 424-428.
● Zeng, X. (2010). Preventive potential and mechanism study of food additives on the formation of acrylamide. HKU Theses Online (HKUTO).